+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SG88 View Post
    http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/04/...rk-giants-nfl/

I actually am on Manning's side about this. A lot of people (fans and media) did turn on him. His previous track record does speak for itself. Go get 'em, Tiger!
    While I understand that the plaintiff has absolutely no obligation to do so until he's in court, as some point, I would like to see what he is specifically saying is fraudulent, and exactly how he knows this.

I mean...it's not like he's gonna hold up a Mets cap and say, "this is what Eli gave me"!!! He's gonna detail how the helmet he saw in that came had an oblong dirt stain here, and this one doesn't.

It should be sad and interesting!
    Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Quote Originally Posted by Delicreep View Post
    While I understand that the plaintiff has absolutely no obligation to do so until he's in court, as some point, I would like to see what he is specifically saying is fraudulent, and exactly how he knows this.

I mean...it's not like he's gonna hold up a Mets cap and say, "this is what Eli gave me"!!! He's gonna detail how the helmet he saw in that came had an oblong dirt stain here, and this one doesn't.

It should be sad and interesting!
    The plaintiff has to prove it was not game used. How will they accomplish that. Yep it is a helmet , Yep it blue and has a NY logo on the side of it. Yep it is an official NFL /NY Giants helmet, Was it game used? has a scratch on it It could be, it also could not be. What is the plaintiff's argument going to be ; Do you have film or a photo of that particular helmet was used in a game? The defense can show any film of any helmet and say it is this one. This the quintessential Chicken and the egg argument. I don't see how the plaintiff has any case to prove that there is a difference between used and not used by appearance.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/04/...rk-giants-nfl/

I actually am on Manning's side about this. A lot of people (fans and media) did turn on him. His previous track record does speak for itself. Go get 'em, Tiger!
    You can't say EVIL....without ELI.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

I like how this thread is allowed to remain in the main forum, while the negative ones got moved

Bench Player
    This is chump change for Manning. Just give it to charity. Really surprised at Eli to involve himself in this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I like how this thread is allowed to remain in the main forum, while the negative ones got moved
    I think they're trying to make this board pleasant. Eli hate now goes under entertainment.

Veteran
    hope he plays angry all year. then tells the doubters to go **** themselves during his super bowl speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Well you got your wish. Feel better now?

Quote Originally Posted by LTMVP View Post
    hope he plays angry all year. then tells the doubters to go **** themselves during his super bowl speech.
    That would be the dream scenario for us as giants fans.

Well you got your wish. Feel better now?