+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    so you're cool with a kid that threatens medical personnel with "do you know who I am" and to kick their ***, then fails a drug test right before the combine? He seems like a dumb *** and loose cannon to me.
    I haven't met the guy so I can never give you an absolute. Maybe he is a worthless human being, or maybe he is a young hot headed guy that did get treated like crap at the hospital and responded poorly. Not every prospect is going to handle themselves like Deshaun Watson, a lot of the things I did back in my teens I look back at with shame. Hopefully Foster is the type of guy that can learn from this.

If the Owners/Coaches can handle paying this guy being around the building then its worth it. His play has all pro written all over it. His play warrants a gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAussieGiant View Post
    I haven't met the guy so I can never give you an absolute. Maybe he is a worthless human being, or maybe he is a young hot headed guy that did get treated like crap at the hospital and responded poorly. Not every prospect is going to handle themselves like Deshaun Watson, a lot of the things I did back in my teens I look back at with shame. Hopefully Foster is the type of guy that can learn from this.

If the Owners/Coaches can handle paying this guy being around the building then its worth it. His play has all pro written all over it. His play warrants a gamble.
    he was pissed off that he had to wait in line for the combine medical, if that doesn't scream entitled I don't know what does.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAussieGiant View Post

He's a ****. But he's not a domestic violence, lots of guns, hard drugs *******.

He's a self indulged *******.

Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    He's a ****. But he's not a domestic violence, lots of guns, hard drugs *******.

He's a self indulged *******.
    Whoever he goes to will get a hell of a player. Hopefully this has been a humbling experience for him.

I would take him in a heart beat at 23. ZERO hesitation. Before this some people thought he might fall to 17, so maybe there is a chance he can fall to 23.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

The statements in this post reflect the opinions of the poster and don't not reflect the opinion of the the New York Giants, the State of New York or any New York Giants Personnel. These are only opinions and unless specifically called "facts" they should be treated as the opinions of the poster.

Tunsil too at 10. Half the players in the NFL puff the magic dragon. The league is considering revising its policy on Marijuana. The players Association is pushing for a change in policy. Passing on Tunsil is going to look even more ridiculous if the league changes it's rules. If there are severe issues beyond marajuana, then that is a different story, but if smoking weed is the new normal, NFL execs have to be real about it.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ble-painkiller
    Last edited by bigpoppy; 04-21-2017 at 07:03 AM.

I'd stay so far away from him in the draft. How does the saying go: "Never trust a man with a face/neck tattoo". You have to be a special level of crazy. You know what is also nuts? Tim Williams was caught with an illegal firearm and marijuana was found in his car too (about a year ago). You can't remove the thug out of some of these guys. Both of these dudes are linebackers at Alabama. Connect the dots. Both of these guys are no good. This recent Aaron Hernandez news is a good reminder to GMs why you don't draft the thugs.

This guy could be a good linebacker in the NFL.... but it just won't be on the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by compaqnigg View Post
    How does the saying go: "Never trust a man with a face/neck tattoo". You have to be a special level of crazy.
    It's 2017, lots of neck tattoos out there. Pretty naive
    2017 Draft Wishlist:
    1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
    2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
    3. Antonio Garcia OT Troy
    4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
    5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
    6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
    7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

I'd stay so far away from him in the draft. How does the saying go: "Never trust a man with a face/neck tattoo". You have to be a special level of crazy. You know what is also nuts? Tim Williams was caught with an illegal firearm and marijuana was found in his car too (about a year ago). You can't remove the thug out of some of these guys. Both of these dudes are linebackers at Alabama. Connect the dots. Both of these guys are no good. This recent Aaron Hernandez news is a good reminder to GMs why you don't draft the thugs.

This guy could be a good linebacker in the NFL.... but it just won't be on the Giants.
    Who is crazier - the person with the neck tatttoos or the person who refuses to draft a player just because he has neck tattoos?

Well in 1981 there were 2 NFL GMs that said they wouldn't take Lawrence Taylor. Thankfully one of them had the #1 pick and took George Rogers because Lawrence Taylor was "reckless".
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

The statements in this post reflect the opinions of the poster and don't not reflect the opinion of the the New York Giants, the State of New York or any New York Giants Personnel. These are only opinions and unless specifically called "facts" they should be treated as the opinions of the poster.