+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    yep all part of the wonderful program the NFL has going on

on a separate note I hate the London games too. For any team especially a west coast team
    London games are stupid.

Hey, if those teams play like the Giants do coming off a bye week, we're golden!
    Just play and win. That's what playoff teams do

Veteran
    NY Giants were an 11-5 team in 2016 so they're going to get a tougher schedule I would imagine.

The schedule is the schedule and just take one game at a time, I'm not worried about it.

I am happy we play Seattle Seahawks at home and not in Seattle, although I would've liked for NY Giants to ebat them in their own house in front of their ugly hipster fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Looking at the schedule, not only the travel 4 times to the west coast is awful, but we are playing 4 teams outside of the NFC East who are coming off their bye weeks.

Seahawks
    Rams
    Broncos
    Chiefs

Talk about a terrible schedule!

These teams will now have the luxury to heal up and prepare for 2 weeks against us.

Who ever makes the schedule has some beef with the Giants.
    There are two other Threads that address this Issue in part made this morning but you are right. They must have a beef with the Gmen. Did it to us last year as well with 3 or 4 teams coming off Byes.

They also sent us West 4 different times making for the least amount of rest at -22 with the lions the closes at -10 or 12.

Also this makes the 6th time in 8 years I think we open on the Road. And why does Dallas always get the Home Game? If we have to play them in the opener each year it should at least rotate.

Last year 4 of first 7 on the Road. This year 4 of the first 6

And lastly we do not play one NFCE Rival at Metlife till Week 14.. Yea Id say they have a MAJOR BEEF with the Giants for some reason.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantslb66 View Post
    Hey, if those teams play like the Giants do coming off a bye week, we're golden!
    Just play and win. That's what playoff teams do
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    There are two other Threads that address this Issue in part made this morning but you are right. They must have a beef with the Gmen. Did it to us last year as well with 3 or 4 teams coming off Byes.

They also sent us West 4 different times making for the least amount of rest at -22 with the lions the closes at -10 or 12.

Also this makes the 6th time in 8 years I think we open on the Road. And why does Dallas always get the Home Game? If we have to play them in the opener each year it should at least rotate.

Last year 4 of first 7 on the Road. This year 4 of the first 6

And lastly we do not play one NFCE Rival at Metlife till Week 14.. Yea Id say they have a MAJOR BEEF with the Giants for some reason.
    Yup. Crazy schedule. We already knew where and who we were playing, it the when is now killing us.
    Spin that Webb young Davis