+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tom Brady has, is and will always be better than Aaron Rodgers.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by xdavid77x View Post
    Brady is probably the best player of all time so yeah
    Best player of all time???......That's a negative sir. Now top 5 all time then I can dig that.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon1 View Post
    almost 45% or more of his career wins have come vs Miami, Buffalo & the JESTS. Very fortunate to play in a bad division full of crap QBs his entire career.
    Ok but who has Rodgers played in his division?? Also what are the Pats winning percentage outside the division??

Veteran
    almost 45% or more of his career wins have come vs Miami, Buffalo & the JESTS. Very fortunate to play in a bad division full of crap QBs his entire career.
    Ok but who has Rodgers played in his division?? Also what are the Pats winning percentage outside the division??

Veteran
    Probably no where as good as it is within the AFCE. The quality of QBs in the AFC since 2001 has not been great. Brady, Big Ben & Peyton have been in 14 of the past 16 SBs. That means just 2 different AFC QBs have taken their team to the SB in that time span, Gannon in 2002 & Flacco in 2012.

Brady-2001-2003-2004, 2007-2011-2014-2016
    Peyton-2006-2009-2013-2015
    Big Ben-2005-2008-2010

15 NFC QBs have taken their team to the SB in the same time span with Russel Wilson the only one to take his team to the SB 2X.

Brady has benefited from playing in a conference with less talented QBs. Had he played in the NFC, I highly doubt he would have been as successful nor played in as many SBs.

Must be missing something here? If so my bad but when you say NFC why isnt Eli on your list and with 2 SB wins.

Central NJ - the DMZ of Giants/Eagles land
    I'll take Rodgers anytime over Brady.
    *Just beat the damn Cowboys and I can be happy.*

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy E View Post
    Must be missing something here? If so my bad but when you say NFC why isnt Eli on your list and with 2 SB wins.
    Thanks for the correction, how the hell did I forget my own team's QB! So Eli/Wilson only 2 NFC QBs to take a team to the SB 2X with Eli the only 2 time winning NFC QB, Wilson shoulda been the 2nd but the worst playcall in SB history jacked that up for hm.

Veteran
    Thanks for the correction, how the hell did I forget my own team's QB! So Eli/Wilson only 2 NFC QBs to take a team to the SB 2X with Eli the only 2 time winning NFC QB, Wilson shoulda been the 2nd but the worst playcall in SB history jacked that up for hm.
    Kurt Warner has gone 2x as well during the Brady era. But yes I think its true that Brady and the Pats probably wouldn't have gone to as many Super bowls but still it doesn't take away what Brady has accomplished and its also true that the Pats still have a dominating NFC record with Brady as the starter.

+ Reply to Thread