+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: The 4th Annual" Do You Have the Chops?" Vol.4 (titwio's MOCK CONTEST) - 2017

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    1. Cam Robinson OL Alabama
    2. Dalvin Tomlinson DT Alabama
    3. Brad Kaaya QB Miami
    4. James Connor RB Pittsburgh
    5. Blair Brown LB Ohio
    6. Jeremy Cutrer CB Middle Tennessee
    7. Tashawn Bower DE LSU

    Trade: 4th round
    School: Alabama
    Time: 3 hours 47 mins
    woooo 50 points with Tomlinson and QB in the 3rd!

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    woooo 50 points with Tomlinson and QB in the 3rd!
    bang and rb and the 4th lol get it

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    bang and rb and the 4th lol get it
    in commanding lead... Congrats!

  4. #34
    All-Pro NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    6,218
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    1. David Njoku TE Miami
    2. Larry Ogunjobi DT Charlotte
    3. Antonio Garcia OL Troy
    4. Marlon Mack RB Southern Florida
    5. Brian Allen DB Utah
    6. Ben Braden OL Michigan
    7. Jalen Reeves-Maybin LB Tennessee

    3rd round
    Clemson
    3:42
    I have the positions right in rounds 1, 2, and 4... none of the players right unfortunately lmao

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Mock Draft
    1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
    4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I have the positions right in rounds 1, 2, and 4... none of the players right unfortunately lmao
    i wish you were right in round 4!

  6. #36
    Veteran TEM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    bang and rb and the 4th lol get it
    impressive!!!!!

  7. #37
    I don't see any Adam Bisnowaty predictions at No. 6 or at all. gibril28wilson congrats! along with jmulroy99 for nailing the Dalvin Tomlinson prediction.

  8. #38
    Congrats to gibril28wilson, I don't have to do much tallying because he easily took the win. Not only did he get Dalvin Tomlinson correct, he got three positions correct in a row. Part of the bonus points state that if you get three positions in a row you get 20+ points added to your total score. His total score should be 85 points (35 for getting the 2nd round completely correct, 15 points for getting round three's position correct, 15 points for getting round four's position correct, and 20 bonus points for getting 3 positions correct in a row.

    The most accurate mock draft goes to me though.... for the wrong team! I had a good laugh about this. Look at my mock compared to what the Broncos selected.

    My Mock:
    1. Garrett Bolles - OL - Utah
    2. Jordan Willis - DL - Kansas State
    3. Nazair Jones - DL - North Carolina
    4. Jake Butt - TE - Michigan
    5. Jeremy Sprinkle - TE - Arkansas
    6. Chad Kelly - QB - Ole Miss
    7. T.J. Watt - LB - Wisconsin

    Broncos NFL draft
    1. Garrett Bolles - OL - Utah
    2. DeMarcus Walker - DL - Florida St
    3. Carlos Henderson - WR - Louisiana Tech
    4. Brendan Langley - CB - Lamar
    5. Jake Butt - TE - Michigan
    5b. Isaiah McKenzie - WR - Georgia
    6. De'Angelo Henderson - RB - Coastal Carolina
    7. Chad Kelly - QB - Ole Miss

    The Broncos will win a Super Bowl now. lol

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by compaqnigg View Post
    Congrats to gibril28wilson, I don't have to do much tallying because he easily took the win. Not only did he get Dalvin Tomlinson correct, he got three positions correct in a row. Part of the bonus points state that if you get three positions in a row you get 20+ points added to your total score. His total score should be 85 points (35 for getting the 2nd round completely correct, 15 points for getting round three's position correct, 15 points for getting round four's position correct, and 20 bonus points for getting 3 positions correct in a row.

    The most accurate mock draft goes to me though.... for the wrong team! I had a good laugh about this. Look at my mock compared to what the Broncos selected.

    My Mock:
    1. Garrett Bolles - OL - Utah
    2. Jordan Willis - DL - Kansas State
    3. Nazair Jones - DL - North Carolina
    4. Jake Butt - TE - Michigan
    5. Jeremy Sprinkle - TE - Arkansas
    6. Chad Kelly - QB - Ole Miss
    7. T.J. Watt - LB - Wisconsin

    Broncos NFL draft
    1. Garrett Bolles - OL - Utah
    2. DeMarcus Walker - DL - Florida St
    3. Carlos Henderson - WR - Louisiana Tech
    4. Brendan Langley - CB - Lamar
    5. Jake Butt - TE - Michigan
    5b. Isaiah McKenzie - WR - Georgia
    6. De'Angelo Henderson - RB - Coastal Carolina
    7. Chad Kelly - QB - Ole Miss

    The Broncos will win a Super Bowl now. lol


    Chad the swag kelly baby!

  10. #40
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Congrats to gibril28wilson and jmulroy99 for absolutely nailing the 2nd round pick prediction of Dalvin Tomlinson.
    Good Job!!! This was a difficult year to predict.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts