+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by andthewinneris View Post
    Foster peppers Conley the dt that punches women (wormley I think) or that top cb that had the acl tear during his pro day. I could see them taking a shot at one of them.
    Foster I would love. I'd hate Peppers, I don't want S in the 1st. No way on Conley, no way on Brantley (the chick hitter). I guess you don't pay much attention to the image the organization likes to portray.
    2017 Draft Wishlist:
    1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
    2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
    3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
    4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
    5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
    6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
    7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Foster I would love. I'd hate Peppers, I don't want S in the 1st. No way on Conley, no way on Brantley (the chick hitter). I guess you don't pay much attention to the image the organization likes to portray.
    I was thinking about if peppers slides into the second definitely not in the first. Do you know who josh brown is? What about LT? Are you aware that 2 time super bowl mvp eli sells fake jerseys on the side? I guess you don't pay attention to the fact that they are no different than any other team. They just don't usually want to deal with the headaches a team like Dallas deals with.
    Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.

Starter
    And, I give you TE Even Engram!

The Giants never let us down, do they?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by u2good View Post

Didn't take long
    Draft day dream:
    1. Garrett Bolles LT Utah
    2. Dalvin Tomlinson DT Alabama
    3. Jake Butt TE Michigan
    4. Samaje Perine RB Oklahoma
    5. Jalen Myrick CB Minnesota
    6. Jayon Brown WLB UCLA
    7. Zane Gonzalez K Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    ...avery moss
    Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.

Judging from overall reactions with Shaun O'Hara-certification, QB Davis Webb in the 3rd round is the clear-cut answer.

Quote Originally Posted by u2good View Post

I hope your just kidding. This kid is going to make you ask how did he last till 23. He will be an match up NIGHTMARE for L.Backers and DBs to cover. He will be like Jordan Reed who gives us fits for the Redskins but is way faster and can jump higher. He is not the WTF Pick Trust me.

https://imgur.com/t/football/35Q0g9E
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    I hope your just kidding. This kid is going to make you ask how did he last till 23. He will be an match up NIGHTMARE for L.Backers and DBs to cover. He will be like Jordan Reed who gives us fits for the Redskins but is way faster and can jump higher. He is not the WTF Pick Trust me.

https://imgur.com/t/football/35Q0g9E
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppy View Post
    wayne gallman
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Gee718 View Post
    lmao
    Alvin Kamara and Marlon Mack were still on the board if I'm not mistaken.... D'ontae Foreman, James connor were available in round 3 i think....gallman was my least favorite...but I'm warming up to him now that he is a Giant. There were others>>> http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...nkings/2017/RB

so WTF lol