+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    LT, Carson, Banks, Pepper, Reasons

    Yup, a dime a dozen
    Different game and much different scheme

  2. #12
    Veteran TEM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,428
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaRich View Post
    Not a LB ..... we could've drafted a starting LB in the 2nd .... but we take a effing DT ...stop with this cycle this guy is promised to be gone after his rookie contract I'm so pissed .... I hope this guy is a beast so I can eat crow
    It is a good Pick. Thomas and Bromley are not the guys If they were. Especially Bromley, They would not have paid Harrison They filled a hole on the D line.
    Last edited by TEM; 04-28-2017 at 09:33 PM.

  3. #13
    All-Pro DownWitJPP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    6,456
    Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    LT, Carson, Banks, Pepper, Reasons

    Yup, a dime a dozen
    that was great in the 80's..this is 2017

  4. #14
    All-Pro DownWitJPP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    6,456
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    Different game and much different scheme
    agreed man

  5. #15
    I'm sorry I really wanted the D-Line sowed up. They'll make the LBs we have look like world beaters.

  6. #16
    Veteran TEM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,428
    Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    LT, Carson, Banks, Pepper, Reasons

    Yup, a dime a dozen
    3-4 verses 4-3

  7. #17
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cliffside Park, NJ
    Posts
    5,456
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGG_G_Unit View Post
    I'm sorry I really wanted the D-Line sowed up. They'll make the LBs we have look like world beaters.
    This!
    Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

  8. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,159
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaRich View Post
    Not a LB ..... we could've drafted a starting LB in the 2nd .... but we take a effing DT ...stop with this cycle this guy is promised to be gone after his rookie contract I'm so pissed .... I hope this guy is a beast so I can eat crow
    those DTs allow LBers to run around and make plays. this guy is an elite run defender..which is what we need to keep zeke in check. we can still get a linebacker we have 5 picks left.

  9. #19
    Veteran KillaRich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ELizabeth, NJ
    Posts
    2,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Giant303 View Post
    those DTs allow LBers to run around and make plays. this guy is an elite run defender..which is what we need to keep zeke in check. we can still get a linebacker we have 5 picks left.

    Ok but they are still free agent DT's that could come in and start on this team.... not LB

  10. #20
    So it's not a good pick because it's not the pick you want? Lol and idk why you think it's bad that we continuously have DTs on rookie deals and produce on rookie deals. It's the best cap management there is. Giants have proven they can draft a DT early and they can produce for them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts