+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tomlinson s a legit player. This was a really good pick.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerLew&Shep2 View Post
    Watch his tape against clemson. He was a body basically. He has maybe 3 or 4 highlight plays. He is a 5th round talent. Bromley.2.0
    Engram is Travis Beckum 2.0 and now this guy is Bromley 2.0, omg.....
    And how did you come up with 5th round talent?

I should log off for the night, smh

Watch his tape against clemson. He was a body basically. He has maybe 3 or 4 highlight plays. He is a 5th round talent. Bromley.2.0

Did you notice he was double teamed on every play and Clemson could not run up the middle? Do you know what that does for the rest of the Defense? Did you notice nobody ran at him?

Go watch the tape again

Quote Originally Posted by Gee718 View Post
    Did you notice he was double teamed on every play and Clemson could not run up the middle? Do you know what that does for the rest of the Defense? Did you notice nobody ran at him?

Go watch the tape again
    Whoa whoa, what do you think you're doing? Don't try to use facts!
    The man said he's a 5th round talent and bromley 2.0 !!!
    I trust his expert scouting

Lol

Seems you have no idea what you're watching

“I feel I’m a great pass rusher. I haven’t been in position to show it a lot,” he said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/28/s...nson.html?_r=0

Dalvin thomlinson may be a sleeper as a pass rusher. Could end up being a better pick then we realize. They can't double team both him and snacks every play with us having JPP and Vernon.. Its going to be fun to watch our D this year!

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppy View Post
    “I feel I’m a great pass rusher. I haven’t been in position to show it a lot,” he said.

Dalvin thomlinson may be a sleeper as a pass rusher. Could end up being a better pick then we realize. They can't double team both him and snacks every play with us having JPP and Vernon.. Its going to be fun to watch our D this year!
    putting on my rose colored glasses, if Flowers can make some improvements to where he is an ok tackle, Flucker takes advantage of the change in scenery, and Richbergs tough year was due to the hand injury, perhaps the OL will surprise people.....

Quote Originally Posted by fletch842 View Post
    putting on my rose colored glasses, if Flowers can make some improvements to where he is an ok tackle, Flucker takes advantage of the change in scenery, and Richbergs tough year was due to the hand injury, perhaps the OL will surprise people.....
    an here i thought we were discussing DT! lol all right though!

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppy View Post

Tomlinson will be our best pick. It might not show on the stats but he will be a beast. He's on a line with tons of talent and that will free him up the wreak havoc.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty