+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Picks

Veteran

Best Picks

What picks do you think were the best? This isn't just for our picks.

Two stand out to me:

Chidobe Awuzie to Dallas in the 2nd- I love Awuzie and I thought he would go in the 1st. I think he'll be an elite nickel corner and a really good pro.

Carl Lawson to the Bengals in the 4th- If lawson didn't have the heath issues, I think he would've went in the first. Laremy Tunsil said that he was the best edge defender he's ever played against. He's got elite strength and a little bit of twitch. If he can stay healthy, I think the Bengals got a steal.

Veteran
    One more:

Duke Riley to Atlanta in the 3rd- They love smaller linebackers who can cover s lot of ground. He should fit into what they do well. Him, Jones, and Campbell will cover a lot of ground.

Bucs getting OJ Howard at 19, The Broncos getting Jake Butt in the 5th

Quote Originally Posted by Jmulroy99 View Post
    What picks do you think were the best? This isn't just for our picks.

Two stand out to me:

Chidobe Awuzie to Dallas in the 2nd- I love Awuzie and I thought he would go in the 1st. I think he'll be an elite nickel corner and a really good pro.

Carl Lawson to the Bengals in the 4th- If lawson didn't have the heath issues, I think he would've went in the first. Laremy Tunsil said that he was the best edge defender he's ever played against. He's got elite strength and a little bit of twitch. If he can stay healthy, I think the Bengals got a steal.
    Kills me to say this but I think the Cowboys, Eagles and Redskins all had impressive drafts

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    Kills me to say this but I think the Cowboys, Eagles and Redskins all had impressive drafts
    I think ours was solid too. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmulroy99 View Post
    I think ours was solid too. Time will tell.
    I'm content with our draft. Don't love it, don't hate it. Just pointing out that imo all 3 of our rivals had a good draft. Like you said, time will tell.

Butt in the 5th is a steal.
    Spin that Webb young Davis

marlon mack, wherever he went whatever position in the draft he went. Chad kelly as mr. irrelevant.

BUT, the best pick for the entire draft by any team...issssssss

Evan THE WEAPON Engram, New York Giants at #23. Couldn't invent a better fit of need in a scheme and talent. Our offense could score like 40 points a game now..... He is the one single player that will improve a team the most in the entire draft.. Believe dat.
    Last edited by bigpoppy; 04-29-2017 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppy View Post
    marlon mack, wherever he went whatever position in the draft he went. Chad kelly as mr. irrelevant.

BUT, the best pick for the entire draft by any team...issssssss

Evan THE WEAPON Engram, New York Giants at #23. Couldn't invent a better fit of need in a scheme and talent. Our offense could score like 40 points a game now..... He is the one single player that will improve a team the most in the entire draft.. Believe dat.
    Imagine in the tye packers play in the playoffs the long catch down the seam but the giants do it all season long with Engram.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
    Imagine in the tye packers play in the playoffs the long catch down the seam but the giants do it all season long with Engram.
    Travis Beckum had one against the Pack years ago that could easily resemble what we will do with Engram.
    Spin that Webb young Davis