+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Picks

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmulroy99 View Post
    What picks do you think were the best? This isn't just for our picks.

Two stand out to me:

Chidobe Awuzie to Dallas in the 2nd- I love Awuzie and I thought he would go in the 1st. I think he'll be an elite nickel corner and a really good pro.

Carl Lawson to the Bengals in the 4th- If lawson didn't have the heath issues, I think he would've went in the first. Laremy Tunsil said that he was the best edge defender he's ever played against. He's got elite strength and a little bit of twitch. If he can stay healthy, I think the Bengals got a steal.
    I like the look of Chido as well but I heard he has one of the worst burn/toast rates in college football. No stat to back that up did hear it on draft show.

Veteran
    Not a best pick here but Charles Davis said he thought Gallman got hurt by the drat process and if you look at the Combine Workout clip on this website he looks like he is sleepwalking thru it for whatever reason.

Seems to play much faster on game film.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    Kills me to say this but I think the Cowboys, Eagles and Redskins all had impressive drafts
    giants just as impressive,,,why do people constantly feel the need to sell everything this team does short? stud TE hybrid,,,stud DT,,best arm in the draft,,a potential 3 down back with vision and power,,a nice pass rush piece, and a kid who was considered a top tackle in last years draft.

Best Picks

Quote Originally Posted by Jmulroy99 View Post
    What picks do you think were the best? This isn't just for our picks.
    Kills me to say this but I think the Cowboys, Eagles and Redskins all had impressive drafts
    Somehow this response was construed as me bashing the Giants draft and "feeling the need to sell everything this team does short" LOL

Nowhere did I say I hate the Giants draft or complain about any of the picks

I can't give our rivals credit for their drafts?

Evan "The Weapon" a.k.a. "The Missing Piece" Engram>>>>> Best scheme fit, has most potential to single-handedly improve any offense.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...its-in-seattle

Not a big fan of the Eagles draft - a slow pass rusher and a guy who may not play this year in the first two rounds.

Not a big fan of the Cowboys first pick, but liked the next two

OJ Howard was a great pick at 19

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    OJ Howard was a great pick at 19
    perhaps...or maybe howard is over-rated. Maybe Engram turns out to be the better pick.

Chad Kelly...Mr. Irrelevant.

John Elway did the wise thing and spoke to Jim Kelly

Cowboys getting Jourdan Lewis in the 4th

+ Reply to Thread