+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sign Gary Barnidge

Just keep bolstering the offense eff it .... some 2 tight end sets

Veteran
    I guess you had a problem with the Evan signing??? Who would you rather have at the 23rd pick?? Just curious........

Quote Originally Posted by jay051 View Post
    I guess you had a problem with the Evan signing??? Who would you rather have at the 23rd pick?? Just curious........
    Did you not read where I said 2 tight end sets ? I'm talking about adding .... not complaining about Evan at all ... lb was my first choice in the draft but TE was 2nd so no .... I actually liked the pick ....

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaRich View Post
    Did you not read where I said 2 tight end sets ? I'm talking about adding .... not complaining about Evan at all ... lb was my first choice in the draft but TE was 2nd so no .... I actually liked the pick ....
    It came off as a sarcastic post when you said eff it but whatever. Plus why would you want to add another TE when we have 4 on the roster??............

I don't think he's want to even if we wanted him. Sudden log jam at TE with Ellison and Engram

Quote Originally Posted by KillaRich View Post
    What is wrong with the other TEs on the team, excluding Tye he is most likely on the Bubble?

We have Adams only in his second season.
    We just signed Ellison.
    Why don't either of theses guys fit into your 2 TE sets along withe Engram?

We don't need more tight ends.

We need more linemen.

I wonder who get demoted between Tye and Adams? Tye could always go to the Jets and contribute. I like him for depth and experience. He is also a hard worker to have made it this far

2015 Pro Bowl TE Gary Barnidge isn't going to come cheap and the Patriots are usually the team staffed with good proven TEs for Tom Brady aka I expect the Patriots to jump on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gee718 View Post
    I wonder who get demoted between Tye and Adams? Tye could always go to the Jets and contribute. I like him for depth and experience. He is also a hard worker to have made it this far
    Tye is gone. Adams is going to break out this year and he can also block. Two TE sets will be with Engram and Ellison to block and or Adams. I do not think they need to add anymore TEs and if I am not mistaken they added one with the UDFA class plus have LaCross still. They are stocked with TEs and will have to release two or three not add more
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***