+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinsLifer View Post
    For Philly the Derek Barnett pickup was interesting. Broke Reggie White's school records at Tennessee, and then got drafted by the Eagles.

Left tackle had better be stout.
    perfect pick for the eagles...that dude was impressive in college... he has such incredible balance and always has his feet underneath him to be able to change directions or go from speed to power or vice versa in a split second...very impressive...reminded me of Lawrence Taylor the way he could do that

Ahhh, it's that time of year where every fan is excited about the prospects for their team, unless you're a Bears fan.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinsLifer View Post
    Ahhh, it's that time of year where every fan is excited about the prospects for their team, unless you're a Bears fan.
    How dumb is it to move up one spot and give up three picks to get Trubisky.. SF was not going to take him and SF played them into thinking someone else like the Browns were going to come up to get him.. Never saw a need to move up one spot especially when the team in front of you is not going to pick that player
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I am not going to rank from top to bottom, but I do think every NFCE team got better. If I had to pick the best draft(on paper), I give it to the Skins with Dall and Philthy about equal and NY just a tad below. We shall know in a couple of years......

Quote Originally Posted by tabascocat View Post
    I am not going to rank from top to bottom, but I do think every NFCE team got better. If I had to pick the best draft(on paper), I give it to the Skins with Dall and Philthy about equal and NY just a tad below. We shall know in a couple of years......
    You might think twice about that when your chasing Engram all over the field and Tomlinson is stuffing Elliott, Gallman is now converting the big 3rd & 1 and 4th & 1s that were being stopped last year and FG's are turning into TDs down near the Goalline with Gallman and Engram

But I realize the DE, And OT are projects and the QB will never play so with that I would say you could be right overall judging the whole body of the drafts from top to bottom
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE

Oh and to Skinslifer. I am a big Bama fan and will find it very hard to root against Allen and Ryan Anderson. Love those guys now they are on a Rival team competing against the Giants. I guess I can root for them to have great games and the giants win on the Scoreboard. I can live with that.

Hey what do you think about the Giants playing the Skins on TNF for like the 3rd time in a row or something like that and this time on Thanksgiving to boot!!

4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    You might think twice about that when your chasing Engram all over the field and Tomlinson is stuffing Elliott, Gallman is now converting the big 3rd & 1 and 4th & 1s that were being stopped last year and FG's are turning into TDs down near the Goalline with Gallman and Engram

But I realize the DE, And OT are projects and the QB will never play so with that I would say you could be right overall judging the whole body of the drafts from top to bottom
    Yea, your offense could be stout but can Eli get the ball to them on his back? Defensively, you are fine(aside from the LB's) but NY did not address the OL or RB much.

Like I said, going from what is on paper, not actual plays yet.

Yea, your offense could be stout but can Eli get the ball to them on his back? Defensively, you are fine(aside from the LB's) but NY did not address the OL or RB much.

Well they did go get Fluker who is a slight upgrade over what they had. The Ellison TE signing was mainly because he is one of the best in the business blocking and will help protect Eli on the Blindside. Other then that not much changes on the O Line from last season so your correct. But this kid Engram could be a good safety valve for Eli because he is so quick. Tape of him in college against one of the fastest DBacks and he created 5yards of separation on him in 4 Seconds. He can get out quick and get the ball and turn it into something big.

RB They expect for Perkins to take the next step this year. This is a kid that did a lot of what he did on his own. Imagine what he would of done behind your O Line. I think with Gallman and Vereen they will be fine there.

4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE

I see your boy Gregory is at it again.....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...east-one-year/

4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Oh and to Skinslifer. I am a big Bama fan and will find it very hard to root against Allen and Ryan Anderson. Love those guys now they are on a Rival team competing against the Giants. I guess I can root for them to have great games and the giants win on the Scoreboard. I can live with that.

Hey what do you think about the Giants playing the Skins on TNF for like the 3rd time in a row or something like that and this time on Thanksgiving to boot!!
    To be honest, I HATE playing the Giants on Thursday nights. Done it too many times with the same outcome. Maybe this year it will be different. I love the attitude that Allen and Anderson will be bringing to Washington. They HATE to lose. Maybe that will become infectious.