+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Is Ereck Flowers or other Olineman on our team simply way too Fat?

Quote Originally Posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
    I read the article and not 1 damn thing has changed. Learn how to debate instead of pulling strawmen from ur backside pal.

Once again, name 1 thing I said that isn't true? Has he been rumored to be overweight and slightly lazy!? YES. Has there been rumors since he was drafted that he is not very coachable? YES.

Damn youre dense..
    It isn't a debate. The fact that you think you have to debate something, rather than have a nice civil discussion, says it all. The internet is not a contest. You cannot win the internet. Competition is infantile.
    Your insults, speak for themselves.

No. You did not read all of the articles at the time, and i doubt you have even still. It was obvious that you had not read the articles evidenced by your lack of knowledge of the articles in your previous post.

You are being defensive. I'm not your pal. My pals are enlightened enough to seek to change their own faults rather than hurl insults and blame others. My pals aren't filled with negativity and hate and pals certainly do not insult each other. My pals are the ones who realize we are here to enjoy each others company and root for our team. Your brain diarrhea is no longer welcome here. Please do not litter this thread with your UNPLEASANT drivel anymore. TY.

P.S.

Note to all: Lighten up!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NP38edH1tU
    Last edited by bigpoppy; 05-17-2017 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppy View Post
    FAT FLOWERS IS GONE!

WELCOME IN THE ERA OF .....WAIT FOR IT....

LEAN FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"A question was snuck in about veteran tackles Ereck Flowers and Bobby Hart. Sullivan noted that both Flowers and Hart had spent a lot of time at the time facility during the offseason. It allowed them to work on their pass sets and Sullivan noted that Flowers looks a lot leaner"

http://www.bigblueview.com/2017/5/12...line-mini-camp
    The title of this thread kept me from reading it but now that I did I found the article very interesting. Thanks for posting it.

It's also interesting to hear that Flowers has shed some weight.

We can only hope like hell that he's got it within him to excel in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    The title of this thread kept me from reading it but now that I did I found the article very interesting. Thanks for posting it.

It's also interesting to hear that Flowers has shed some weight.

We can only hope like hell that he's got it within him to excel in this league.
    You may enjoy that one also then >>>>>>> http://settingedge.com/arikarmstead maybe deserves its own thread.... I always wonder how many DTs or DEs could be converted to Olineman.... how many DTs or DEs from college could meet those criteria? interesting to ponder.

Flowers being leaner will help his mobility but won't do anything for poor hand technique. Flowers would be a great guard imo but I guess one more yr at LT with a better blocking TE next to him would settle this issue.
    Originally Posted by jmike

"Barry Sanders has the most negative yardage plays of any player in NFL history by a comfortable margin. He was the major contributor to their biggest offensive issues... Honestly the single most overrated player in any sport ever has to be Barry Sanders. Well, if winning games is your goal. If you want highlights though, he's your man."

According to Kim Jones, Flowers did not go home this offseason. He has been here every day working on his craft and getting in better shape. Thats positive to here about him.

"GM Jerry Reese admitted on Monday that the Giants only had one offensive tackle prospect they viewed worthy of a first-round pick."
    "Reese said that Bisnowatty has the same skill set as several players he watched receive massive contracts in free agency this offseason."

http://nyg.247sports.com/Gallery/New...ySlides/544929

All-Pro
    Good to hear. I'm certainly still rooting for the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by OBJ13 View Post
    Flowers being leaner will help his mobility but won't do anything for poor hand technique. Flowers would be a great guard imo but I guess one more yr at LT with a better blocking TE next to him would settle this issue.
    It can. Less bulk allows you to have more precision in your arms and shoulders. It's why most qbs aren't that big and bulky and why Dwight Howard can't shoot free throws (Howard was a decent shooter in hs before he got huge)

+ Reply to Thread