+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee718 View Post
    2018 mock draft thread will be made in November. Scouting begins now!!!!

I'm thinking about blogging the draft this year...if time allows
    Im ok with that.
    Spin that Webb young Davis

Veteran
    I actually seen on ESPN they had the " Way Too Early 2018 Todd McVay Mock Draft " it was fun. Last year he had 2 right. But the first 3 picks in the draft were QB's. He said 6 QB's get picked in the first 2 rds. next year.

Boy with all those talented QB's next year I'm so glad we didn't waste say a 3rd rd pick on a QB this year when we could have gotten someone that actually could get on the field. But I digress whats done is done but I thought it was funny that the first 3 picks were QB's. We'll see great thread you made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy Rich View Post
    I actually seen on ESPN they had the " Way Too Early 2018 Todd McVay Mock Draft " it was fun. Last year he had 2 right. But the first 3 picks in the draft were QB's. He said 6 QB's get picked in the first 2 rds. next year.

Boy with all those talented QB's next year I'm so glad we didn't waste say a 3rd rd pick on a QB this year when we could have gotten someone that actually could get on the field. But I digress whats done is done but I thought it was funny that the first 3 picks were QB's. We'll see great thread you made me laugh.
    Everyone and their mother knows next year is going to be the best QB class since 2012 maybe since 2004. Teams like the Jags, Browns, 49ers, Bills, Jets all passed on this years 1st rounder QB class to get in on next years. This is the year to tank for a QB.
    Spin that Webb young Davis

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Everyone and their mother knows next year is going to be the best QB class since 2012 maybe since 2004. Teams like the Jags, Browns, 49ers, Bills, Jets all passed on this years 1st rounder QB class to get in on next years. This is the year to tank for a QB.
    true that,,,that kid from USC is a stud.