+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    He went undrafted. He has a lot to prove just to make the final 53. Maybe we found That how the hell did this guy not get drafted player with him. For now he is in on the team and can show what he can bring to help the team.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerLew&Shep2 View Post
    Watched his tape and Dunker was a LT not Guard. His combine speed was incredible for a man his size. He has the foot speed to contain speed rushers which flowers does not. He was dominant in this game. Check the film, a 4star recruit and no injury history i know of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae7AZbt9SsU#t=80.944212
    He's an UDFA, and a longshot to make the roster. Will most likely be Practice Squad material.

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    He's an UDFA, and a longshot to make the roster. Will most likely be Practice Squad material.
    All UDFA, are longshots, but reese has good selections that typically stick. UDFA Roger Lewis beat out our 6th round WR pick from the year b4. He had some nice TD's and showed an ability to get open with speed. Remember Rich Seubert? And even Hart a 7th round pick became our starting RT. I believe the line could appear:

Dunker, Pugh, Richburg, Jerry, Fluker.

Quote Originally Posted by TEM View Post
    He went undrafted. He has a lot to prove just to make the final 53. Maybe we found That how the hell did this guy not get drafted player with him. For now he is in on the team and can show what he can bring to help the team.
    I agree. Can't get much worse at Pass Pro than Flowers right now. Going up against JPP and vernon in practice should be good indicators.

At the very least one O lineman makes it. I like Adam and Chad Wheeler as well, One of these two should make the final 53, We'll likely keep our draft choice and wheeler to the PS to develop. I think he can be stout. Solid technique at USC,.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerLew&Shep2 View Post
    All UDFA, are longshots, but reese has good selections that typically stick. UDFA Roger Lewis beat out our 6th round WR pick from the year b4. He had some nice TD's and showed an ability to get open with speed. Remember Rich Seubert? And even Hart a 7th round pick became our starting RT. I believe the line could appear:

Dunker, Pugh, Richburg, Jerry, Fluker.
    I highly doubt Dunker, an UDFA, will start at LT to start the season. Let's be happy if he makes the team first then move from there. Maybe eventually he finds his way into the starting lineup. Besides, he projects best to G in the NFL according to most scouting reports I've read on him.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    I highly doubt Dunker, an UDFA, will start at LT to start the season. Let's be happy if he makes the team first then move from there. Maybe eventually he finds his way into the starting lineup. Besides, he projects best to G in the NFL according to most scouting reports I've read on him.
    It would be good if he makes the roster for depth.

Dallas got two of their star O Lineman from UDFA Signings. Why not us???
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Dallas got two of their star O Lineman from UDFA Signings. Why not us???
    I agree I am optimistic

I agree I am optimistic
    We can only hope he Wheeler and the guy they traded up for in the ,6th all become Hugh stars
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    We can only hope he Wheeler and the guy they traded up for in the ,6th all become Hugh stars
    At this point all you have to be optimistic that it all goes well.