+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bench Player

Lightbulb Hopeful he makes the final 53

Having had Mr. Dunker in 6th grade, I have followed his career rather closely. He was a major recruit for Florida and found himself as a three year starter and All American at TN State. Personally was disappointed he wasn't drafted but I firmly believe he will be in the best possible situation as UDFA with Big Blue. I am a long time fan having season tickets back to Yankee Stadium through the 1990's before moving south. This is my first post on these boards.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth#75 View Post
    Having had Mr. Dunker in 6th grade, I have followed his career rather closely. He was a major recruit for Florida and found himself as a three year starter and All American at TN State. Personally was disappointed he wasn't drafted but I firmly believe he will be in the best possible situation as UDFA with Big Blue. I am a long time fan having season tickets back to Yankee Stadium through the 1990's before moving south. This is my first post on these boards.
    welcome to the boards. I believe Dunker will make the team, our depth on the line isn't very good