+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So Cruz Threw Eli Under The Bus

Quote Originally Posted by Gee718 View Post
    ^^ You show me evidence of all the times Tiki threw Eli under the bus....

Saying someone is not a good leader will not get them

1. Sued

2. Jailed

3. Suspended

Tiki's comments didn't do anything but motivate Eli.......Mission accomplished

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...eyton-manning/

Tiki spoke very highly of Eli here....and his comments about Eli not being a fiery leader are still true and accurate.......Tiki was proven right when I saw how Drew Brees Handled Jeremy Shockey, who Eli seemed scared to death of.
    I love how the very first sentence of the article you posted talks about how Tiki hasn't always had the nicest things to say about Eli, in your defense of how Tiki has had 'plenty of praise' for Eli.

And while saying someone isn't a good leader won't get you jailed, suspended or sued it does get you frozen out from the team/organziation, which is why both Tiki and Shockey are on the outs with the Giants.

Below is Eli's response to Tiki claiming that his attempts at leadership were comical, which was Tiki throwing Eli under the bus.

Manning responds to criticism from Barber on TV halftime show
    www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=2984974
    One of these teams is not like the others

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    I love how the very first sentence of the article you posted talks about how Tiki hasn't always had the nicest things to say about Eli, in your defense of how Tiki has had 'plenty of praise' for Eli.

And while saying someone isn't a good leader won't get you jailed, suspended or sued it does get you frozen out from the team/organziation, which is why both Tiki and Shockey are on the outs with the Giants.

Below is Eli's response to Tiki claiming that his attempts at leadership were comical, which was Tiki throwing Eli under the bus.

Tiki: great RB, kind of a ****. I just heard him today doing a 20 second spot for CBS radio, first time in a long time I've seen or heard him on broadcast anything. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post

I doubt very seriously that Eli was really a team leader in 2004-2006. Young players have to ease into that.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I doubt very seriously that Eli was really a team leader in 2004-2006. Young players have to ease into that.
    I doubt Eli was a true leader at that point. But publicly bashing him wasn't the smart move by Tiki just like it wasn't the smart move when T.O. bashed the QBs he played with.
    One of these teams is not like the others

+ Reply to Thread