+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Yen View Post
    And Blont has Jacobs or Bradshaw type power he is a power back what holes our O-line doesn't make for Blont he will make for himself, it really comes down to talent level last year Perkins was a really good talented back, the rest of or RB's stunk that is the bottom line here.

we are a win now team we have to do anything to improve our team getting Blont greatly improves our team, our running game. A lot of people in the media are saying we are favorites to win the NFC East my philosophy is once you make the playoffs anything is possible, its really a crapshoot whoever gets hot at the right time its not like our last two super bowls we were the best on paper...
    I agree with you about the current backs, but Blount doesn't make holes for himself and Jacobs never did either. He danced around looking for one but if it wasn't there, he didn't create it, despite his size.

Are you referring to how hard a runner he is or do you mean he fumbles a lot he really doesn't fumble a lot all of last year he either fumbled 2 or three times all year?

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Yen View Post
    Are you referring to how hard a runner he is or do you mean he fumbles a lot he really doesn't fumble a lot all of last year he either fumbled 2 or three times all year?
    Yes

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Yes
    then that settles it!

Quote Originally Posted by Onyxmeth View Post
    What are the numbers 210 and 245 in reference to?
    Weight my man!! Sorry. After re-reading it I realized I was kinda vague not using the words weighs or weight or pounds, lol..

But wouldn't​ you rather have a guy like Blount who the could use as a battering ram down around the goal line vs the lighter guys?? Not saying they can't get it done but Blount would give us and added feature/Bonus we don't have now
    Last edited by miked1958; 05-11-2017 at 11:18 PM.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Weight my man!! Sorry. After re-reading it I realized I was kinda vague not using the words weighs or weight or pounds, lol..

But wouldn't​ you rather have a guy like Blount who the could use as a battering ram down around the goal line vs the lighter guys?? Not saying they can't get it done but Blount would give us and added feature/Bonus we don't have now
    They're RBs. I don't put a lot of stock in a vet presence.