+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rolando McClain Busted for Weed and Weapons in Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by jmike View Post
    An opinion based on observation. It can't be a conspiracy because I didn't claim he showed favoritism, just that his actions can lead some fans to think he does.
    I agree, not a conspiracy. He's not screwing the whole league so TEM's claim they'd vote him out holds no water. But he has definitely put the screw to 3 or 4 organizations.

Explain the Zeke Elliot thing. Plausibly please. This is not a multi-national conspiracy with multi complications. It's a simple "he said/she said" with a few witnesses and its been going on almost a year ??????? Rilly?????

I'm no New England fan but Goodell drug them through the mud too. He is a Giants fan. Don't pee down my back and claim its raining!!!!

Just looking at what I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles R Guano View Post
    I agree, not a conspiracy. He's not screwing the whole league so TEM's claim they'd vote him out holds no water. But he has definitely put the screw to 3 or 4 organizations.

Explain the Zeke Elliot thing. Plausibly please. This is not a multi-national conspiracy with multi complications. It's a simple "he said/she said" with a few witnesses and its been going on almost a year ??????? Rilly?????

I'm no New England fan but Goodell drug them through the mud too. He is a Giants fan. Don't pee down my back and claim its raining!!!!

Just looking at what I see.
    I am sorry I can't buy into this. No owner that is not being favored would allow it. Any bias no matter how small affects the outcome of the season ( Money).
    Not in any form would the owners turn a blind eye to the oblivious decline of the leagues integrity . No way they allow an underling mess up their cash cow. If there was any indiscretions by Goodell, he would have been terminated by now.

+ Reply to Thread