+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43
  1. #11
    All-Pro jmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    13,326
    Quote Originally Posted by CRF11504 View Post
    Is there a bigger moron at ESPN than Bill Barnwell?
    In order to answer that, I need know; do you work for ESPN?

  2. #12
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,187
    Quote Originally Posted by CRF11504 View Post
    Man, this guy is an absolute buffoon. His stupidity knows no bounds.

    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page...ngton-redskins
    I could answer the question if I knew who the hell he was.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  3. #13

  4. #14
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    36,532
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppy View Post
    good list .
    I like Buck after I heard him in an interview about his book. He never takes himself seriously and knows he is not the sportscaster his Dad was.
    I like Berman too. He makes fun of his lack of success at predictions.
    Ditka is cool too.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  5. #15
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Garbage Time Post Padder
    Posts
    26,532
    I'm sure there are others at ESPN who are bigger morons. It is, afterall, ESPN.
    Spin that Webb young Davis

  6. #16
    Veteran scoostraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Packerland
    Posts
    1,952
    I can't believe you used the word moron and ESPN in the same sentence.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    good list .
    I like Buck after I heard him in an interview about his book. He never takes himself seriously and knows he is not the sportscaster his Dad was.
    I like Berman too. He makes fun of his lack of success at predictions.
    Ditka is cool too.
    yeah the loud mouth know it alls who are rude, argumentative and sling insults are at the top of the list.....rightfully so... i'd rather chew nails than listen to those idiots.

  8. #18
    All-Pro jmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    13,326
    Quote Originally Posted by scoostraw View Post
    I can't believe you used the word moron and ESPN in the same sentence.
    It is a bit redundant.

  9. #19
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bolton Landing
    Posts
    24,726
    Quote Originally Posted by jmike View Post
    In order to answer that, I need know; do you work for ESPN?

  10. #20
    Is there a bigger moron than Bill Barnwell?

    Maybe a person who takes his articles so seriously?

    Just a guess....
    Thank god it's hockey season.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts