+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Blount to Eagles

Blount signed with Eagles today.

Another swing and a miss by Reese......actually was caught lookin'

I doubt it would have needed a big contract!

So what? This is the free agency board and the guy was signed from free agency...****ing wannabe message board police

Quote Originally Posted by hungrrrry View Post
    So what? This is the free agency board and the guy was signed from free agency...****ing wannabe message board police
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DK-ZWyxZ8k&vl=en

we don't need 2 to 3 threads on every topic rude. i kindly pointed out to the op the other thread in an entertaining way for his benefit and the benefit of all. i bet the op was glad to find the other thread. so why do you harbor so much hate in your heart?
    Last edited by bigpoppy; 05-18-2017 at 08:14 AM.

Veteran
    Blount to the Eagles hurts imo. Not only do we miss getting him but a division foe now has him. He is going to help Philly so much. Wentz now has a RB to lean on play 2 veteran WR's. They drafted defense and Barnett their #1 pick DE looks like a great pick. If you allow me I believe were the team to beat in the division and I feel the Eagles are the 2nd best at this early stage. Dallas and Washington can fight for 3rd.

I know McAdoo is a west coast offense guy but the weakness in this offense is to run the ball. We don't have a thumper to run inside. When we have the lead with 7minutes in the 4th qtr we don't have anyone that can run the tough yards to shorten the game. 1st and goal from the 4 yard line, 3rd and one to maintain the drive. McAdoo had Lacy at G.B. he knows how important it is. He seen G.B. maintain drives cause they made the tough yards. Are biggest back is what 210 lbs. ?

I really feel we should have signed this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy Rich View Post
    Blount to the Eagles hurts imo. Not only do we miss getting him but a division foe now has him. He is going to help Philly so much. Wentz now has a RB to lean on play 2 veteran WR's. They drafted defense and Barnett their #1 pick DE looks like a great pick. If you allow me I believe were the team to beat in the division and I feel the Eagles are the 2nd best at this early stage. Dallas and Washington can fight for 3rd.

I know McAdoo is a west coast offense guy but the weakness in this offense is to run the ball. We don't have a thumper to run inside. When we have the lead with 7minutes in the 4th qtr we don't have anyone that can run the tough yards to shorten the game. 1st and goal from the 4 yard line, 3rd and one to maintain the drive. McAdoo had Lacy at G.B. he knows how important it is. He seen G.B. maintain drives cause they made the tough yards. Are biggest back is what 210 lbs. ?

I really feel we should have signed this guy.
    Yep I believe Perkins, Darkwa, Draughn and new guy Gallman all go about 210 on avg. Draughn and Vereen 205, Perkins 208 and the guy everyone is saying we didn't need Blount in Draft pick Gallman at 210. Oh and Kahlaid at 211.

None of them close to Blount weight of 245. Except for the Two FBs they have in camp I think Shane Smith is 247 and not sure if Hausman is the other but he only goes 216. But I doubt they keep either FB in Camp seeing they signed Ellison to do that along with being a blocking TE. Can't waste a roster spot on a conventional FB with now having to carry 3 QBs.

Maybe they have decided to use Ellison to help get the goal line tough yards or the tight 3rd & 4th downs to keep drives going late in Games as you mentioned .
    Last edited by miked1958; 05-20-2017 at 03:41 PM.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***