+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is It Time to GET EXCITED about the NYG in 2017!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6A6pMO_WKM !!!!~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so Excited, and I just acn'y hide it.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! allalalalalalal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wooh oooo!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran
    No, not yet, Lets see how they look at least in pre season and that means nothing. Wanna read all the potential and possibilities fine but don't go overboard just yet. I think most of us are excited about going into this season. The offense needs to return to where it was the two previous years 2015 and 2014. And the defense and ST needs to stay where it was last year. Then please by all means GET EXCITED.

I'm always excited for a new season. You never know.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

im pumped for the new season. I expect the GMen will be better than last year so we have a lot to look forward to.

This would be a good time to get excited.
    You are guaranteed a few months without having to stare reality in the face.

I think I am always excited at this part of the year.

Go Giants!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    stare reality in the face.

Go Giants!
    Hopefully it starts out pretty and doesn't get ugly the more you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glaw View Post
    Hopefully it starts out pretty and doesn't get ugly the more you look at it.
    If we had an ordinary schedule, I would be REALLY excited however the strength of schedule looks tough and it is punctuated by all of those west coast trip.

I am going to keep it at the "just excited" level for now.
    No one remembers who came in second.

If you aren't excited for the Giants in 2017, you haven't been living and dying with this team since '12. On paper, this is a dominant team. Not to mention MacAdoo going into his sophomore season.....

Firm inside pocket + weapons at X Y Z F