+ Reply to Thread

Could be another dark mark for New England and Belichick?

If true this could be the biggest scandal in BB's career. I would hope to think it is not. Anyone with any kind of decency would not allow a defenseless player back on the field at anytime.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...isele-bundchen

"He had a concussion last year. He has concussions pretty much every -- I mean, we don't talk about it. He does have concussions," Bundchen said on "CBS This Morning" on Wednesday. "I don't really think it's a healthy thing for a body to go through that kind of aggression all the time. That could not be healthy for you."

The Patriots did not list Brady as having a concussion at any point in the 2016 season, and no concussion or head injury is listed for Brady in his professional career, according to Stats Pass. New England did report leg, thigh and ankle injuries for Brady during the 2016 calendar year.

The NFL requires "significant or noteworthy" injuries to be reported, regardless of whether a player is expected to miss playing time, and says honest reporting of injuries "affects the integrity of the game."

Wouldn't shock me.

Fine em $1m and take away their 1st round pick. Suspend Brady the season. Oh. They probably win the SB still with Garapollo
    Spin that Webb young Davis

What a drag for Brady.

Once again he has to explain to the media that his wife doesn't know what she's talking about and has trouble shutting up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Wouldn't shock me.

Fine em $1m and take away their 1st round pick. Suspend Brady the season. Oh. They probably win the SB still with Garapollo
    What puts up a flag with me. Why would his wife just say that? I would think if anyone would know the truth she would. If it is a lie not just come out and say" i don't want him to play anymore". Why come up with some elaborate conspiracy theory? She would have nothing to gain by doing that and a lot to lose. By doing that she questioned the reputation of her Husband, The NFL, The Pats organization, The Pats Doctors, The Coach and The Owner. IMO: it sounds like a wife concerned about her husbands well being in a corrupt system.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    What a drag for Brady.

Once again he has to explain to the media that his wife doesn't know what she's talking about and has trouble shutting up.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    What a drag for Brady.

Brady's comments make me lmao.

"she wants me to play that long too."

based on that remark there is a big disconnect between them lol. I have known many like Brady, highly successful guys that put work first and the families appear to go along, but it wears on them. Especially (and this is the context where I know many guys) in high risk occupations. Believe me, your wife wants to support you but they DREAM of the day when their man will retire from doing dangerous **** for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by TEM View Post
    If true this could be the biggest scandal in BB's career. I would hope to think it is not. Anyone with any kind of decency would not allow a defenseless player back on the field at anytime.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...isele-bundchen

"He had a concussion last year. He has concussions pretty much every -- I mean, we don't talk about it. He does have concussions," Bundchen said on "CBS This Morning" on Wednesday. "I don't really think it's a healthy thing for a body to go through that kind of aggression all the time. That could not be healthy for you."

The Patriots did not list Brady as having a concussion at any point in the 2016 season, and no concussion or head injury is listed for Brady in his professional career, according to Stats Pass. New England did report leg, thigh and ankle injuries for Brady during the 2016 calendar year.

The NFL requires "significant or noteworthy" injuries to be reported, regardless of whether a player is expected to miss playing time, and says honest reporting of injuries "affects the integrity of the game."
    Oh my God please stop.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..