Closed Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The most "physical" football player on the New York Giants

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    I dont know. On Twitter, his avatar is a Jerry photo. I think the obsession is real.
    It just demonstrates the lengths some folks will go to in order to perpetuate an illusion. It's all a game.

I mean...Jerry is a journeyman NFL guard. It's actual beautiful what this poster is doing....if you look at it in a sick way.....Which of course........I do.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    It just demonstrates the lengths some folks will go to in order to perpetuate an illusion. It's all a game.
    Quite possible. Either way, he is quite harmless.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Quite possible. Either way, he is quite harmless.
    Yes it is. I feel for the poor guy who started a thread that he wanted this poster banned. It's just MB banter.

Ultimately, you have to appreciate the evil genius of a poster who will go to these lengths. It's actually quite astounding.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Ignore his stupidity and answer his question without paying any attention to the John Jerry crap

People need to stop acting like its friggin rocket science on how to handle trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Ignore his stupidity and answer his question without paying any attention to the John Jerry crap

People need to stop acting like its friggin rocket science on how to handle trolls.
    The moderators know what he is and still let him do work. If you were to call him what he is, they will just ban you for insulting him. Lol. Of course I am speaking from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by SG88 View Post
    The moderators know what he is and still let him do work. If you were to call him what he is, they will just ban you for insulting him. Lol. Of course I am speaking from experience.

troll...^^^

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Yes it is. I feel for the poor guy who started a thread that he wanted this poster banned. It's just MB banter.

Ultimately, you have to appreciate the evil genius of a poster who will go to these lengths. It's actually quite astounding.
    He honestly has enough time to do it on Twitter, here and about 5 other Giants sites. He goes crazy on Twitter with beat reporters, its pretty funny honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by SG88 View Post
    +1

Something ain't right.

I started a JJ was the likeliest vet to get cut thread yesterday with a link to the reporter who stated it and my thread got locked with no explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    +1

Something ain't right.

I started a JJ was the likeliest vet to get cut thread yesterday with a link to the reporter who stated it and my thread got locked with no explanation.

It's absolutely ridiculous .... he gets to troll freely .... we don't post a friggin link for Christ sakes and the mods are on our thread ASAP threatening us with possible consequences.... they need to do their job in all facets not just a few

Quote Originally Posted by KillaRich View Post
    It's absolutely ridiculous .... he gets to troll freely .... we don't post a friggin link for Christ sakes and the mods are on our thread ASAP threatening us with possible consequences.... they need to do their job in all facets not just a few

He does this to get everyone all riled up. ( rent space in one head) You seen to been giving him the space at a discount.

Closed Thread