Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    Snacks Harrison and it's not even close
    +1..........it ain't Pugh.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    +1..........it ain't Pugh.
    Diehl was pretty tough. Also a garbage OG.

Being physical doesn't always correlate to talent, does it?

Fluker will start at RG and "The Biz" will start at RT........just wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    Snacks Harrison and it's not even close
    I still think its a shame we didn't get Taco Charelton in the draft. Having Snacks and Tacos on the line would have been special....

(actually I'm pleased with our selections, but still...)

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by fletch842 View Post
    I still think its a shame we didn't get Taco Charelton in the draft. Having Snacks and Tacos on the line would have been special....

(actually I'm pleased with our selections, but still...)
    Unless Snacks gets hungry and hears there are tacos
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Quote Originally Posted by CRF11504 View Post
    John Jerry.

He will put his body on the line and take on all sorts of punishment in order to protect the integrity of the pocket for his QB.

He is the embodiment of a NYG offensive lineman, and will do anything to protect the franchise.

He is the heart and soul of the O-Line.

Brad Wing would kick his ***.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Quote Originally Posted by CGYgiant View Post

Being physical doesn't always correlate to talent, does it?
    If it did, Joe Kapp would be viewed as the greatest QB ever?
    No one remembers who came in second.

I have a theory about our friend who seems so enthralled with John Jerry. I don't think he has any opinion about John Jerry at all.

I think he picked an obscure Giant and has been spoofing us with it since. It could have been anyone. Herzlich, J. T. Thomas, Casillas. And he has been playing us all for chumps ever since and everyone has fallen for it.

This guy doesn't like John Jerry anymore than anyone else. Deal with it. We need to stop making this guys day(s).
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I have a theory about our friend who seems so enthralled with John Jerry. I don't think he has any opinion about John Jerry at all.

I think he picked an obscure Giant and has been spoofing us with it since. It could have been anyone. Herzlich, J. T. Thomas, Casillas. And he has been playing us all for chumps ever since and everyone has fallen for it.

This guy doesn't like John Jerry anymore than anyone else. Deal with it. We need to stop making this guys day(s).

He's my 2nd favorite Giants player of all time....behind Eli

Quote Originally Posted by CRF11504 View Post
    He's my 2nd favorite Giants player of all time....behind Eli
    I'm on to you.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..