Closed Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CRF11504 View Post
    John Jerry.

He will put his body on the line and take on all sorts of punishment in order to protect the integrity of the pocket for his QB.

He is the embodiment of a NYG offensive lineman, and will do anything to protect the franchise.

He is the heart and soul of the O-Line.
    Honestly, we signed the wrong "bully". Incognito is 10 times the olineman that John Jerry is. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Quote Originally Posted by CRF11504 View Post
    He's my 2nd favorite Giants player of all time....behind Eli
    I agree with MS. This is all nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I have a theory about our friend who seems so enthralled with John Jerry. I don't think he has any opinion about John Jerry at all.

I think he picked an obscure Giant and has been spoofing us with it since. It could have been anyone. Herzlich, J. T. Thomas, Casillas. And he has been playing us all for chumps ever since and everyone has fallen for it.

This guy doesn't like John Jerry anymore than anyone else. Deal with it. We need to stop making this guys day(s).
    I dont know. On Twitter, his avatar is a Jerry photo. I think the obsession is real.

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    Snacks Harrison and it's not even close
    I would have said JPP but Snacks gets after it.

I have a theory about our friend who seems so enthralled with John Jerry. I don't think he has any opinion about John Jerry at all.

I think he picked an obscure Giant and has been spoofing us with it since. It could have been anyone. Herzlich, J. T. Thomas, Casillas. And he has been playing us all for chumps ever since and everyone has fallen for it.

This guy doesn't like John Jerry anymore than anyone else. Deal with it. We need to stop making this guys day(s).
    These types of poster feed off the discontent they sow. If we could simply manage to not post in their threads, they would disappear.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    I dont know. On Twitter, his avatar is a Jerry photo. I think the obsession is real.
    I hope for his sake it is not real

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    These types of poster feed off the discontent they sow. If we could simply manage to not post in their threads, they would disappear.
    No they wouldn't. Lol. This guy is extremely persistent.

I agree with this 100%..

Well with that settled, what about the opposite end, who is the most intangible football player on the Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by Roxersboxers View Post
    I can't tell if he's a really good troll or he legit has a man crush on john jerry. I really can't tell anymore.
    he has developed a cloning device by 2018 all five linemen will be John Jerry clone's,in his world real or other wise they will be best offensive line in the history of the NFL,he's to over the top to be serious i hope.