+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

COLLINS, SHEPARD NAMED FUTURE TOP-SELLING STARS

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...2-c8c152f53f6b

The NFL Players Association recently ranked safety Landon Collins and wide receiver Sterling Shepard on its annual Rising 50 list, which looks at the future top-selling stars of the league. Collins came in at No. 35, and Shepard finished just above him at No. 28.

No doubt on Collins, but good to see Shepard make the list. If Shepard earns this accolade this year the passing attack will be awesome.
    Go Giants!!!

Bench Player
    If only Shep was taller than 5' 3".....

Wonder what Cruz would've done in the slot last year???

Sterling Shepard was a disappointment in 2016.

Only generated TWO plays all season long 25+ yards. Didn't get any YAC, wasn't explosive or dynamic.

He went from being the #2 receiving option, to now the #4 receiving option. Yes, Engram as a rookie will leap Shepard on the totem pole. Bigger, faster, and more dynamic.

Lol is this a joke?? Shep killed it his rookie season. He is 5'10, was drafted to play slot not #2wr....8TD is awesome for a slot #3 reciever. His best is yet to come.... I expect his catch percentage to be over 75% this year. He will be this years Landon Colin

Quote Originally Posted by CRF11504 View Post

Only generated TWO plays all season long 25+ yards. Didn't get any YAC, wasn't explosive or dynamic.

He went from being the #2 receiving option, to now the #4 receiving option. Yes, Engram as a rookie will leap Shepard on the totem pole. Bigger, faster, and more dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by sheli no more View Post
    If only Shep was taller than 5' 3".....

Wonder what Cruz would've done in the slot last year???
    Probably drop a bunch of passes. Cruz did great YPC but he had two more targets than Tye and 10 less catches. As sad as it is Cruz was never the same after those injuries. He is this decades Jason Sehorn.

Shep is awesome and will do great things in the league. He is a better Steve Smith (NYG). Collins obviously is great.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

the whole offense sucked. Not just Shep.
    He is and will continue to be a good NFL player.
    Engram should b but that remains to be seen
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

With the 2-high S look and no TE to open the middle for him, he didnt have much of a chance for YAC. Shepard is a terrific slot WR and will be a big part of the offense this year.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    With the 2-high S look and no TE to open the middle for him, he didnt have much of a chance for YAC. Shepard is a terrific slot WR and will be a big part of the offense this year.
    ODB, Marshall, Shepard, Engram and Vareen, pick your poison. Can't wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glaw View Post
    ODB, Marshall, Shepard, Engram and Vareen, pick your poison. Can't wait!!!
    The offense should be dynamic. I think Perkins will have a good year running the ball as well.