Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm highly offended that this isn't Giants related... Seriously, I'm triggered.

Quote Originally Posted by nick030567 View Post
    I think if some guy on a football forum is bothering you that much over something so insignificant then maybe you should voluntarily spend some time away from the boards. Or just ignore the guy. What is with this international movement to ban opposing view points because somebody you can handle your emotions over words? Most of the time words that aren't even threatening or hurtful. It's everywhere, even on a giants message board. From what I gather, this person is a john jerry lover, he is a huge troll. And he's succeeding lol! Just ignore him and he'll lose interest. He's just a ball buster.
    Actually, I hope nobody ignores him. I find his posts very amusing. Though I agree with the rest of your post.

Quote Originally Posted by KillaRich View Post
    The guy makes insults , disgraced the boards,possible criminal yet you guys are letting this happen ....

But you are sure as hell quick enough to remind us to "add a link" to our sources or the "thread will be closed"

This is a major issue
    haven't seen him do anything illegal. The fact that you keep calling him out in multiple posts is pretty sad though, let it go already.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    Calling someone out in a post is a bannable offense.
    this is like the 3rd times he's done this. If he doesn't like him put him on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    John Jerry is tearing these boards apart!!!!!!!
    Lmao. He is a cancer to this team!

Quote Originally Posted by nick030567 View Post
    I think if some guy on a football forum is bothering you that much over something so insignificant then maybe you should voluntarily spend some time away from the boards. Or just ignore the guy. What is with this international movement to ban opposing view points because people can't handle their emotions over words and opposing beliefs? Most of the time words aren't even threatening or hurtful. It's everywhere, even on a giants message board. From what I gather, this person is an adamant john jerry lover, he is a huge troll. And he's succeeding lol! Just ignore him and he'll lose interest. He's just a ball buster.
    I never even heard of the guy until the OP and a few others were crying the blues about him. Judging by the statements made by the poster here, I believe the OP might be a little carried away with his statements. He must have said something that really offended him, but like you say...if he is trolling then it should have been recognized and ignored...or even like I said....tell him to shut the hell up. I was under the impression according to the OP that he did something morally questionable against the law.

I find him to be more comical than anything. The guy thinks John Jerry is a great player, and uses PFF grades as his resource. You can't take someone like that serious.
    NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
    Garrett Bolles - OT
    David Njoku - TE
    Zach Cunningham - OLB

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    i can't believe some people can't find humor behind his whole online personality.
    Some of those trolls are funny as hell, I must admit. Remember Thurston Howell and Giggles? Somedays I almost fell out my chair with all the hooplah they caused on these boards. I think the OP needs to chill maybe...he made all this sound criminal....and another funny thing I notice is it is all of us talking about this and the OP hasn't said jack since the original statement. Maybe the OP is trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    i can't believe some people can't find humor behind his whole online personality.
    Some people take themselves way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by U.S.M.C. VET View Post
    Some of those trolls are funny as hell, I must admit. Remember Thurston Howell and Giggles? Somedays I almost fell out my chair with all the hooplah they caused on these boards. I think the OP needs to chill maybe...he made all this sound criminal....and another funny thing I notice is it is all of us talking about this and the OP hasn't said jack since the original statement. Maybe the OP is trolling.
    Nah, Mr. Rich there has been whining about this guy on several threads, I think he has a serious bee in his bonett about this guy.