+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rather have a fluker/Hart vs a Jerry/Fluker right side

Rather have a fluker/Hart vs a Jerry/Fluker right side

Jerry was the 2nd worst starting offensive linemen in the league after Newhouse

Do we plan on throwing all game with macadoos 5 plays all day ? We need to establish the run and Jerry is a cancer on this team who prevents the run game to get established .... great bench player but possibly the worst starting OL in the league ..... sign Pazstor or give Clady a shot dammit

This just seems irrational and probably has something to do with your hatred for that other poster.

Jerry was our 3rd best lineman last year and Fluker is better at RT than at RG. I would argue that Hart was a worse all around tackle than Flowers last year so why would you want him on the field and not as a 6th man for the line? Sure, Jerry might not be the best run blocker, but he makes up for it in pass protection and we have no other choices.

Flowers/Pugh/Richburg/Jerry/Fluker seems like the best possible lineup imo.
    1. Ryan Ramcyzk, OT, Wisconsin
    2. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt
    3. Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama
    4. Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma

Let the chips fall where they may

Quote Originally Posted by paul98 View Post
    This just seems irrational and probably has something to do with your hatred for that other poster.

Jerry was our 3rd best lineman last year and Fluker is better at RT than at RG. I would argue that Hart was a worse all around tackle than Flowers last year so why would you want him on the field and not as a 6th man for the line? Sure, Jerry might not be the best run blocker, but he makes up for it in pass protection and we have no other choices.

A 50% Clady or 70% Pazstor is an immediate upgrade over Jerry we need to make it happen

Veteran
    I think McAdoo is going to throw the ball all day long. Not killing the clock running the ball I fear will come back to haunt us more than once. I'm figuring Mac is going to throw 40 times a game. Don't know if this is correct but with this scenario Jerry would be the better choice. And we don't have a RB that can run inside anyway, we'll probably be running ball off Tackle most of the time plus more effective in play action.

Quote Originally Posted by paul98 View Post

Saying Fluker is better RT the RG is like saying. Rotten fish tastes better then ****. SD liked his RT play so much they went out and singed Joe Barksdale to take his spot on the line. They replaced their 1st round (11 overall pick) player for an older 3rd round (92nd overall pick) To say better and tackle in the same sentence regarding Fluker is subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by TEM View Post
    Saying Fluker is better RT the RG is like saying. Rotten fish tastes better then ****. SD liked his RT play so much they went out and singed Joe Barksdale to take his spot on the line. They replaced their 1st round (11 overall pick) player for an older 3rd round (92nd overall pick) To say better and tackle in the same sentence regarding Fluker is subjective.

John Jerry RG, DJ Fluker RT

Get the hell over it.

Personally I would like to see Bisnowaty and Fluker on the right side, doesn't matter who is guard or tackle, just want them both starting on the right side.

I would LOVE if we signed Pasztor, if we did I would want him and Bis on the right, with Jerry and Fluker as depth
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by CRF11504 View Post
    John Jerry RG, DJ Fluker RT

Get the hell over it.

How about you get out of my thread

+ Reply to Thread