+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

refs are killing the giants again!!!!

bs holding call on boothe,, i swear it felt like the refs didnt want the giants to score again!!! and where are the pass interferance calls on the pats def???? what a joke!!!!!

Re: refs are killing the giants again!!!!

[quote user="LoveRack"]bs holding call on boothe,, i swear it felt like the refs didnt want the giants to score again!!! and where are the pass interferance calls on the pats def???? what a joke!!!!![/quote]

Gotta agree. I feel they didnt want us to score again either. We were rolling after jacobs first down. We would have scored something!

Veteran

there was no pi

[quote user="Spizi"]there was no pi[/quote]

chung arm locked nicks

Did we catch another screwing? yeh. But stop. That last defensive series was disgusting, fewell gotta wake up and play the pats not the 9ers. He needs to bring pressure plain and simple. Not drop your best rushing DE and give brady 15 seconds to find someone. If fewell doesn't wake up, we're done. If he gets some heat we're in it

Veteran

wtf,, chung was all over manningham,, pass intof,, wheres the easy call?? refs suck!!!!!

just look at the Pats 3rd and 5, the refs didnt affect that play. Giants have just run out. It was a good run,.

[quote user="bearbryant"]
    That last defensive series was disgusting, fewell gotta wake up and play the pats not the 9ers. He needs to bring pressure plain and simple.[/quote]

bottomline

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI