+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ENOUGH WITH THE REF COMPLAINING!!!

1) The Boothe call WAS OBVIOUS. Even I would've called that! Take off the damn sunglasses.
    2) The "obvious pass interferences" were tickytacky calls.
    3) We've had the ball in Pat territory 3 times and ONLY ONE SCORE. There's no excuse for that.

Re: ENOUGH WITH THE REF COMPLAINING!!!

Yeah??? Papa and Banks didnt think it was a good call either!!!

I agree. I wasn't on the board and am surprised to see so many complaints about that.

We need to stop shooting ourself in the foot.

[quote user="53canton"]Yeah??? Papa and Banks didnt think it was a good call either!!![/quote]

Because Papa and Banks are going to provide unbiased commentary?

Obvious how? because he himself fell down because he is a clutz? therefor we should be penalized for it?

No that was a bad call
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]1) The Boothe call WAS OBVIOUS. Even I would've called that! Take off the damn sunglasses.
    3) We've had the ball in Pat territory 3 times and ONLY ONE SCORE. There's no excuse for that.
    [/quote]

The only complaint is that if they make the Boothe call, they have to make the same call against the Pats on their td. Very similar type of hold.

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]Obvious how? because he himself fell down because he is a clutz? therefor we should be penalized for it?

No that was a bad call[/quote]

There was an arm in there and he was spun to the ground, he didn't fall. That's going to get called EVERY TIME it happens.

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]1) The Boothe call WAS OBVIOUS. Even I would've called that! Take off the damn sunglasses.
    [/quote]

I'm fine with the non calls, let the players play the game. However, if a PI is called in the Patriots favor on a similar play, you will hear me complain! All I seek is consistency.

Just like when Eli took a few late hits vs GB that weren't called, but I became furious when Osi was called on a clean hit on Rodgers!

Veteran

That little weak ***, happens every play crap should not have been called. OR call it every play.
    Why do you want it both ways??

can't use it for an excuse , we have to overcome
    the refs and play better.

but it wasn't holding , and it was PI.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders