+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ENOUGH WITH THE REF COMPLAINING!!!

1) The Boothe call WAS OBVIOUS. Even I would've called that! Take off the damn sunglasses.
    2) The "obvious pass interferences" were tickytacky calls.
    3) We've had the ball in Pat territory 3 times and ONLY ONE SCORE. There's no excuse for that.

Re: ENOUGH WITH THE REF COMPLAINING!!!

Yeah??? Papa and Banks didnt think it was a good call either!!!

I agree. I wasn't on the board and am surprised to see so many complaints about that.

We need to stop shooting ourself in the foot.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

[quote user="53canton"]Yeah??? Papa and Banks didnt think it was a good call either!!![/quote]

Because Papa and Banks are going to provide unbiased commentary?

Obvious how? because he himself fell down because he is a clutz? therefor we should be penalized for it?

No that was a bad call
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]1) The Boothe call WAS OBVIOUS. Even I would've called that! Take off the damn sunglasses.
    3) We've had the ball in Pat territory 3 times and ONLY ONE SCORE. There's no excuse for that.
    [/quote]

The only complaint is that if they make the Boothe call, they have to make the same call against the Pats on their td. Very similar type of hold.

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]Obvious how? because he himself fell down because he is a clutz? therefor we should be penalized for it?

No that was a bad call[/quote]

There was an arm in there and he was spun to the ground, he didn't fall. That's going to get called EVERY TIME it happens.

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]1) The Boothe call WAS OBVIOUS. Even I would've called that! Take off the damn sunglasses.
    [/quote]

I'm fine with the non calls, let the players play the game. However, if a PI is called in the Patriots favor on a similar play, you will hear me complain! All I seek is consistency.

Just like when Eli took a few late hits vs GB that weren't called, but I became furious when Osi was called on a clean hit on Rodgers!

Veteran

That little weak ***, happens every play crap should not have been called. OR call it every play.
    Why do you want it both ways??

can't use it for an excuse , we have to overcome
    the refs and play better.

but it wasn't holding , and it was PI.
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss