+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Giants fans, you're all welcome to the Patriots' Superbowl Champ Parade!!!

Re: Giants fans, you're all welcome to the Patriots' Superbowl Champ Parade!!!

Where's the party? I really want to go!

Should I send him an email to ask for directions to the party?[]

[quote user="Die-Hard"]Should I send him an email to ask for directions to the party?[]
    [/quote]

go for it, I could use some chowdah anyway

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Whats it feel like being the Giants bi***?

[quote user="Dabluguy"]Whats it feel like being the Giants bi***?[/quote]</P>

lol...gotta admit it seems like we got their number.</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Die-Hard"]Should I send him an email to ask for directions to the party?[]
    [/quote] go for it, I could use some chowdah anyway[/quote]</P>

I think their hanging out with Vernon Davis!</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Die-Hard"]Should I send him an email to ask for directions to the party?[]
    [/quote] go for it, I could use some chowdah anyway[/quote]</P>

I think their hanging out with Vernon Davis!</P>[/quote]

LOL party over there !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Thread of the year! Your happy to join us

[quote user="BRADYMVP"]It's payback for claiming ahead of time that you're Superbowl champs! It's payback for basically guaranteeing a Superbowl victory! Tom Brady heard you, know it's ALL OVER!
    [/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLrpB...eature=related

Bench Player

Thanks for the invite, hows the parking? NYC will be gridlock tomorrow, there's a parade or something going on....

+ Reply to Thread