+ Reply to Thread

Congrats from a Bears Fan

You guys deserve it. twice now, never touted the best team, but you guys launched and beat all the best teams. A great organization you guys have. Congrats, Until next year...

Re: Congrats from a Bears guy

[quote user="ELROCKSTEADY"]You guys deserve it. twice now, never touted the best team, but you guys launched and beat all the best teams. A great organization you guys have. Congrats, Until next year...[/quote]

thanks for the props ELROCK. we are very happy to have a team like the Giants! great, great organization as your beloved Bears are.

yea we gonna have a good time.

good luck to you and your team in the future!

Re: Congrats from a Bears Fan

Thanks Bro. BTW as a kid Bears were always my second favorite team. Something about Da Bears.

THANKS
    WE WENT ALL IN

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]Thanks Bro.* BTW as a kid Bears were always my second favorite team.* Something about Da Bears.[/quote]

hell ya! sometimes you get chills watching them line up... the mystique is there as im sure it is with your Giants. The first super bowl I ever watched as a kid was when the Giants won against the Bills. It was the begining of my career as an obsessed football fanatic