+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sorry i'm being bitter about this but.......

SB 42- down by 4 going into half = WIN

SB-46- down by 1 going into half. = WIN

SB-21-down by 1 going into half = WIN

SB-25-down by 2 going into the half = WIN

Never Give Up Hope and wait till we have played our full 60 minutes of football

GIANTS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS AGAIN!!!!!!!
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Re: Sorry i'm being bitter about this but.......

bitter??

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]bitter??[/quote]

at half time i was saying this in a few threads with people who were giving up and i'm not letting it go .

so this is my apology

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]SB 42- down by 4 going into half = WIN

SB-46- down by 1 going into half. = WIN

SB-21-down by 1 going into half = WIN

SB-25-down by 2 going into the half = WIN

Never Give Up Hope and wait till we have played our full 60 minutes of football

GIANTS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS AGAIN!!!!!!![/quote]

he's talkin about the posters who quit at halftime. they know who they are.

holy crow. Now I got ya. I really can't believe (yes I can) some gave up?? It is unimagineable. Yes they shouldn't be fans. After watching this team all years how could anyone in a sound mind give up at half time. Don't blame you for not letting it go.

Bench Player

It's hard to believe these people call themselves fans of this team for all that they accomplish.
    Playoff games on the road, not a problem.
    Down in the 4th quarter, not a problem.
    4 years ago, going against an undefeated team, not a problem.

I could give a lot more reasons why you never give up on this team.

[quote user="FishinTheSalt"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]SB 42- down by 4 going into half = WIN SB-46- down by 1 going into half. = WIN SB-21-down by 1 going into half = WIN SB-25-down by 2 going into the half = WIN Never Give Up Hope and wait till we have played our full 60 minutes of football GIANTS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS AGAIN!!!!!!![/quote] he's talkin about the posters who quit at halftime. they know who they are.[/quote]

Like I said I can't freaking believe it. On what threads??I am dying to know who. They don't deserve to be fans to tell you the truth and they aren't allowed to celebrate in my opinion.

I could not believe people were pretty much giving up when we were down by 2 points I just could not believe it. I feel sorry for people that have so little faith.

In a different but connect topic
    WE ARE SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS AGAIN

I feel sorry for them. It is no less than irrational behavior....totaly unjustified. They aren't fans. Who do they believe they are kidding?

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]

[quote user="FishinTheSalt"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]SB 42- down by 4 going into half = WIN SB-46- down by 1 going into half. = WIN SB-21-down by 1 going into half = WIN SB-25-down by 2 going into the half = WIN Never Give Up Hope and wait till we have played our full 60 minutes of football GIANTS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS AGAIN!!!!!!![/quote] he's talkin about the posters who quit at halftime. they know who they are.[/quote]

Like I said I can't freaking believe it.* On what threads??**I am dying to know who. They don't deserve to be fans to tell you the truth and they aren't allowed to celebrate in my opinion.*

[/quote]

here's one, its by giants-_-

boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2475960.aspx