+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grats.

All-Pro

Re: Grats.

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="casvdry"]Didn't wanna see it, but it happened.

You did it again.. It has to be wonderful being Giant fans. I hope I experience it before I bite the dust but it's doubtful. My kids may never even see it. What a sad organization we are.

/pity
    [/quote]Be grateful. I never got to see one, nor did my dad or my granddad

But congrats Giants[/quote]Your granddad didnt see the 1960 championship?[/quote]
    You can always pop in the DVD of Invincible and watch the awesome true story of Vince Papale. It's a feel good story that even this Giants fan watches everytime it's on tv.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="casvdry"]Didn't wanna see it, but it happened.

You did it again.. It has to be wonderful being Giant fans. I hope I experience it before I bite the dust but it's doubtful. My kids may never even see it. What a sad organization we are.

/pity
    [/quote]

You're not alone. I've never personally witnessed the Cowboys even make it to an NFC title game, let alone win a Super Bowl. In fact, up to January 2010, I had never personally seen the Cowboys win a playoff game in my life.

The Cowboys now have an entire young generation of fans - mostly those born after 1990 - who share a lot in common with Browns, Chiefs and Bengals fans.

All-Pro

[quote user="Cowboys Fan From Asia"][quote user="casvdry"]Didn't wanna see it, but it happened.

/pity
    [/quote]

You're not alone. I've never personally witnessed the Cowboys even make it to an NFC title game, let alone win a Super Bowl.* In fact, up to January 2010, I had never personally seen the Cowboys win a playoff game in my life.

The Cowboys now have an entire young generation of fans - mostly those born after 1990 - who share a lot in common with Browns, Chiefs and Bengals fans.
    [/quote]
    Well talk to your Dads And Uncles. Cowboys had some of the most dominating teams I have ever seen growing up. Could not stand to see them always win but could appreciate how talented they were. You know, even in the years the cowboys didn't win the SB back then they were better then most present day teams in their off years
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread