+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gisele...

Bench Player

Gisele...

http://www.theinsider.com/gossip/494...tes/index.html

...it's a team sport. You shouldn't throw your hubbys' team mates under the bus.

Re: Gisele...

The classless lowlifes should not have been yelling at Tom Bardy’s wife like that. I can guarantee they wouldn’t have done that with Tom Brady there. Their actions embarrass us as NY Giants fans.

How would you react if Patriots had won and some beantown bozos were hurling insults at Abby Manning?

[quote user="buffyblue"]The classless lowlifes should not have been yelling at Tom Bardy’s wife like that. I can guarantee they wouldn’t have done that with Tom Brady there. Their actions embarrass us as NY Giants fans.

How would you react if Patriots had won and some beantown bozos were hurling insults at Abby Manning?[/quote]

Marry an athlete and that is just the crap you have to deal with.

Abby, or anyone else in the Manning clan, would never act like that. She was acting like a petulant child.

Re: Gisele...The heckling

The heckling isn't the point. Its that she publicly blamed Tom's team for the loss. She's in the public eye too. She ought to know to just ignore hecklers.

GRANTED THEY SHOULD HAVE NOT BEEN SAYING THAT ABOUT BRADY,Gisele tom is part of a team the throws where high or behind the wideouts!!! If Brady makes better passes they catch the ball,it looked like he was afraid of being hit? Never,never talk about your team mates!

She didn’t talk about her teammates and she was defending her husband. You know what? She was right but that’s not the point now is it? The point is that a bunch of lowlives wanted to yell at the guys wife and embarrassed themselves. Clowns like that are why so many other teams fans hates our fan base.

Those fans that did that are classless lowlives.

Bench Player

[quote user="buffyblue"]The classless lowlifes should not have been yelling at Tom Bardy’s wife like that. I can guarantee they wouldn’t have done that with Tom Brady there. Their actions embarrass us as NY Giants fans.

How would you react if Patriots had won and some beantown bozos were hurling insults at Abby Manning?[/quote]

right because no other fans would have done that? its called smack talk, grow some skin

I think I should go and spank Gisele right now!!! sounds like fun

Its football . Smacktalk should be expected . She should have stayed home or not married a proffesional athlete . The guys did not cross a line . Their should be reasonable trash talk expected

We all know if the situation were reversed everyone on here would be up in arms about someone talking to Eli Mannings wife like that.

There is no reason for them to talk smack to any of the athletes wives. However since we want to quote “that is how it is and grow some skin” then we should take into account that Gisele is from Brasil and they are known to get pretty nuts about sports over there. I guess we could say it would be acceptable if she were to punch or shoot the folks that were heckling her and talking about her husband.