+ Reply to Thread

Great game (from a Pats fan)

Congrats on another Super Bowl win to the Gmen. You guys earned it again.

You have our number and got the job done in the big game. The Giants make plays when they have to, and they deserve respect for it.

This is a really tough loss for me as a Pats fan, but at least we lost to a team that knows how to get it done.

Good game.

Re: Great game (from a Pats fan)

You have my out most respect. honestly if we lost i dont think id be able to say good game. it would hurt too much. you have my respect and dont worry. you guys will make many more runs at it. you have a great core from the coaching staff up. God bless
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

[quote user="mrschmiggles"]Congrats on another Super Bowl win to the Gmen. You guys earned it again. You have our number and got the job done in the big game. The Giants make plays when they have to, and they deserve respect for it. This is a really tough loss for me as a Pats fan, but at least we lost to a team that knows how to get it done. Good game.[/quote]

Great game man.....thanks for showing up!

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

thanks, very classy. I know it must hurt but thanks again.

[quote user="mrschmiggles"]Congrats on another Super Bowl win to the Gmen. You guys earned it again. You have our number and got the job done in the big game. The Giants make plays when they have to, and they deserve respect for it. This is a really tough loss for me as a Pats fan, but at least we lost to a team that knows how to get it done. Good game.[/quote]

thanks for the props! the Giants were the better team in the 4th qtr. Eli is tough!

anyway i hope we dont have to ever face Brady again! he had me worried on that last drive!

thanks and good luck.

Thanks, The Pats fans and organization are about a billion times classier than the 49ers.

Bench Player

[quote user="mrschmiggles"]Congrats on another Super Bowl win to the Gmen. You guys earned it again.

You have our number and got the job done in the big game. The Giants make plays when they have to, and they deserve respect for it.

This is a really tough loss for me as a Pats fan, but at least we lost to a team that knows how to get it done.

Good game.[/quote]

An amazing game, amazing Super Bowl once again from the Giants and the Patriots.
    I'd root for the Pats any time except when they're playing the Giants. I'm obviously am a fan of Bill Belichick's due to his past with the Giants organization and have tons of respect for Tom Brady. The passion, determination and drive he has. He's a great one and it's an honor to be able to watch him play, these kinds of QBs don't come around that often. Good luck to you guys next year.

Thanx man. Congrats for a great season and an AFC Champiuonship. I live in RI and have a load of friends who will need to purge this loss too. It ain't easy but remember one thing: Its not important how many times you get knocked down, its more important of how many times you get up! Nice game!

Very classy.........like the 49rs game it's a shame that a team has to lose in these tightly-contested games..........

I was really concerned we were going to the well once too often, and my heart wished we had blown you out, but it was a very tightly played and exciting game. A couple of dropped passes really hurt you there in the end, Brady is an amazing QB and I told my son if anyone could have beat us with one minute to go, it's him. But seriously, he and BB must see Eli in theie nightmares at this point.