+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Super sucks

Super sucks

Eli Manning has to be the most overrated QB in NFL history. He has been blessed with miracle receivers that have made him a Superbowl MVP twice. I think he was actually accurate 5 times the whole game, and he almost put one of his receivers on the IR because of the catch they had to make. He gets MVP it is a joke. I cant stand to look at him. Then he self proclaims himself as an elite QB next to names that he isn't good enough to serve them water. Welll good luck NY the real MVP should be Justin Tuck or JPP not Eli I can't throw a pass Manning. His brother played him and showed you what a real Manning QB was when he kicked the crap out of him when they played each other. Well that's politics for you, give Eli some average players and he is a nobody. give him miracle receivers which all deserved the MVP more than him and there you have it a Superbowl MVP.

Just Sayin

Bench Player

Re: Super sucks

Sounds like sour grapes to me!! BACK TO YOUR CAVE TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW HATER

Are you talking about the 2X MVP 2x champion? Lol
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Wwwaaaaaa, you'll be seeing him for a long time. Loser

[quote user="superstinks"]Eli Manning has to be the most overrated QB in NFL history. He has been blessed with miracle receivers that have made him a Superbowl MVP twice. I think he was actually accurate 5 times the whole game, and he almost put one of his receivers on the IR because of the catch they had to make. He gets MVP it is a joke. I cant stand to look at him. Then he self proclaims himself as an elite QB next to names that he isn't good enough to serve them water. Welll good luck NY the real MVP should be Justin Tuck or JPP not Eli I can't throw a pass Manning. His brother played him and showed you what a real Manning QB was when he kicked the crap out of him when they played each other. Well that's politics for you, give Eli some average players and he is a nobody. give him miracle receivers which all deserved the MVP more than him and there you have it a Superbowl MVP.

Just Sayin[/quote]

Yep, you got it, Eli lucked his way into an 8-3 postseason record (7-1 on the road or neutral ground), 2 SB Championships, and MVPS. All opinions are irrelevant at this point now.

[quote user="superstinks"]Eli Manning has to be the most overrated QB in NFL history. He has been blessed with miracle receivers that have made him a Superbowl MVP twice. I think he was actually accurate 5 times the whole game, and he almost put one of his receivers on the IR because of the catch they had to make. He gets MVP it is a joke. I cant stand to look at him. Then he self proclaims himself as an elite QB next to names that he isn't good enough to serve them water. Welll good luck NY the real MVP should be Justin Tuck or JPP not Eli I can't throw a pass Manning. His brother played him and showed you what a real Manning QB was when he kicked the crap out of him when they played each other. Well that's politics for you, give Eli some average players and he is a nobody. give him miracle receivers which all deserved the MVP more than him and there you have it a Superbowl MVP. Just Sayin[/quote]

Blow me please

don't you have anything more purposeful in your life than to rain on our parade? Get lost now.

So a receiver has the ball hit him in the hands, he hangs on and he's lucky?

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]

[quote user="superstinks"]Eli Manning has to be the most overrated QB in NFL history. He has been blessed with miracle receivers that have made him a Superbowl MVP twice. I think he was actually accurate 5 times the whole game, and he almost put one of his receivers on the IR because of the catch they had to make. He gets MVP it is a joke. I cant stand to look at him. Then he self proclaims himself as an elite QB next to names that he isn't good enough to serve them water. Welll good luck NY the real MVP should be Justin Tuck or JPP not Eli I can't throw a pass Manning. His brother played him and showed you what a real Manning QB was when he kicked the crap out of him when they played each other. Well that's politics for you, give Eli some average players and he is a nobody. give him miracle receivers which all deserved the MVP more than him and there you have it a Superbowl MVP. Just Sayin[/quote]

Blow me please

[/quote]
    You are rifght. Eli's every pass should be intercepted... every pass is horrible. He is soooo lucky. What a sucky and lucky quarterback
    Hahahahahahahahaha. Eat **** and die, troll