+ Reply to Thread

A tale of Iggles/Packers/Cowboys fans. Who's the classiest?

I got responses from friends who are Packers/Eagles/Cowboys fans. My BROTHER is a Cowboys fan. The Eagles fan said You lucked out, ref's handed you the game" ???? My BROTHER said "Congrats, enjoy. But I like Romo's escapability" WTF???? I need to ***** slap his ***. TWO Packers fans sents emails/texts messages congratulating me and wishing our team well. I have new respect for Packers fans.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Re: A tale of Iggles/Packers/Cowboys fans. Who's the classiest?

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]I got responses from friends who are Packers/Eagles/Cowboys fans. My BROTHER is a Cowboys fan. The Eagles fan said You lucked out, ref's handed you the game" ???? My BROTHER said "Congrats, enjoy. But I like Romo's escapability" WTF???? I need to ***** slap his ***. TWO Packers fans sents emails/texts messages congratulating me and wishing our team well. I have new respect for Packers fans.[/quote]The guy who runs the Eagles Blog was quick to tall me how they have won 7 of 8 against the Jets

I think Packers have always had some of the best fans. Makes it easy for me to root for them quite a bit.

Packer fans are great.

I have many Eagles fans as friends. They were rootin' for Giants more than Dallas fans.

Anyone who says refs helped NYG either didn't watch the game or are complete trolls. Questionable holding calls that killed our drives, about 3 blown PIs on our receivers.

[quote user="slipknottin"]I think Packers have always had some of the best fans. Makes it easy for me to root for them quite a bit.[/quote]

+1 plus Aaron rodgers is from my hometown