+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TALK IS CHEAP

TALK IS CHEAP

What we just witnessed really says all there is to say. Out of adversity they came and into the history books they played. FINISH, ALL-IN, ONE-FOR-ALL-AND-ALL-FOR-ONE, BELIEVE were all focal points of Tom Coughlin. Once he got them all on-board, the players did the rest throughout the playoffs.

We will always have the doubters and naysayers, that's just how it is. Hopefully, for a few days at least, we will stop to enjoy being fans of the New York Football Giants, the reigning world champions.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: TALK IS CHEAP

I approve this message [B]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]I approve this message [B][/quote]
    [Y]
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]What we just witnessed really says all there is to say.* Out of adversity they came and into the history books they played.* FINISH, ALL-IN, ONE-FOR-ALL-AND-ALL-FOR-ONE, BELIEVE were all focal points of Tom Coughlin.* Once he got them all on-board, the players did the rest throughout the playoffs.

We will always have the doubters and naysayers, that's just how it is.* Hopefully, for a few days at least, we will stop to enjoy being fans of the New York Football Giants, the reigning world champions.

[/quote]Hats off to Coughlin and to the team. I was one of the doubters but no more. I knew we had the talent, but I just did not think the coaching staff could do it. That is all history now and as Giants fans is time to rejoice and congratulate our team and poke another stick in the Eagles eye.

Stop to enjoy? I'm thinking of next year's message already! You already know Coughlin's gearing up for the combine.

I'm trying to think of something strong and powerful to keep them motivated for a repeat, but I can't seem to get past "Holsters, safety on, 9mm blanks"

Veteran

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]What we just witnessed really says all there is to say.* Out of adversity they came and into the history books they played.* FINISH, ALL-IN, ONE-FOR-ALL-AND-ALL-FOR-ONE, BELIEVE were all focal points of Tom Coughlin.* Once he got them all on-board, the players did the rest throughout the playoffs.

We will always have the doubters and naysayers, that's just how it is.* Hopefully, for a few days at least, we will stop to enjoy being fans of the New York Football Giants, the reigning world champions.

[/quote]

Thanks for all you do RF . I love you man

Veteran

You're all class Roanoke.

Veteran

Amen to that

Tom's contract is up. How'd you like to be the Mara's or Tisch's in that negotiation?