+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kevin Gilbride

Kevin Gilbride

ive killed him for years, tonight he called the best game hes ever called in his giants life. amazing that he stayed balanced, saw the pats were taking away the big play.

Re: Kevin Gilbride

In total agreement.........begrudgingly my kudos to Gilbride.......wonder if he'll leave for another organization????

I hope not!!

Veteran

lol. Ive been telling people hes been great all season, its funny now that he wins people are going to say hes the man--which he is.

flip flop!

Bench Player

Just like players, coaches can also improve with time.

[quote user="CGYgiant"]lol. Ive been telling people hes been great all season, its funny now that he wins people are going to say hes the man--which he is.

flip flop![/quote]Gilbride has been money all year. It was mainly execution issues.

I mean he could of taken out those option routes, but we probably wouldn't have won the bowl.

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="CGYgiant"]lol. Ive been telling people hes been great all season, its funny now that he wins people are going to say hes the man--which he is.

flip flop![/quote]Gilbride has been money all year. It was mainly execution issues.

I mean he could of taken out those option routes, but we probably wouldn't have won the bowl.[/quote]

+1

these coaches believe in themselves and what they do.

thank god.