+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Poor Tiki-talking on TV about the Giants wiining the SB again [without him]

Now that the egotistical megalomaniac is employed by SNY, he's on TV again. So again he has to talk about the the Giants who won again, and who won again without him on the playing field.

Conceivably the Giants could hasv esigned him this year (and maybe even used him!) and he could have gotten that ring that has eluded him. But nope. Him and his plastic smile have to analyze his old team's win. Must sting.

Don't get me wrong, loved him as a player - he is probably the most dynamic running back that we have ever had, but what an a-hole. Serves him right.

"I test how other people deal with reality"

Re: Poor Tiki-talking on TV about the Giants wiining the SB again [without him]

he predicted the giants to win. some need to forgive and let it go. let go of the retiring grudge.

the hate for tiki is old. hes a great giant

but he has great bone structure /harooni

[quote user="slipknottin"]but he has great bone structure /harooni[/quote]

the man was a stud on the field and looks great in a speedo.

tiki now trying to get TC to retire so he doesnt win a 3rd one lmao

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="slipknottin"]but he has great bone structure /harooni[/quote]

[/quote]

lolol there is it.

Always love your posts.

I am actually happy he got a job. EVen though he was a **** to his wife etc, he got fired from NBC because of the personal stuff with his wife and the intern. I cannot stand our PC world where they fire people for personal stuff that is par for the course in Europe. NBC was spineless to fire him for that stuff. That sent him on a downward spire and in financial trouble.

Someone finally got some balls - SNY - and gave him a job, and his life back.

Love TIki as one of the greatest backs in Giant's history. Still doesn't change the fact that his is self-centered and pretty scummy for ditching his wife while she was pregnant with no class.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="slipknottin"]but he has great bone structure /harooni[/quote]

[/quote]

lolol there is it.

Always love your posts.[/quote]

[Y] cheers to a great Superbowl and season.!!! great convo's thx

Veteran

[quote user="Harooni"]he predicted the giants to win. some need to forgive and let it go. let go of the retiring grudge.
    [/quote]

Absolutely. Tiki will always be one of my favorite Giants players as long as I live