Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: At the risk of "someone" going nuts and trying to get this thread removed.............

At the risk of "someone" going nuts and trying to get this thread removed.............

I like Tony Romo. I'm a Cowboys hater to the bone, but you can't help but love his attitude and his approach to every snap. Unfortunately he's going to be a thorn in our sides for a long time. I'll probably grow to hate him.

Re: At the risk of "someone" going nuts and trying to get this thread removed.............

[quote user="FBomb"]I like Tony Romo. I'm a Cowboys hater to the bone, but you can't help but love his attitude and his approach to every snap. Unfurtunately he's going to be a thorn in our sides for a long time. I'll probably grow to hate him.
    [/quote]

I kinda like Romo too, he's a good guy, he busted his *** off while he was a backup even though it seemed like he would never get to play.

Re: At the risk of "someone" going nuts and trying to get this thread removed.............

i completely hate the guy. one of the greatest moments ive ever seen was his fumbled snap and him doing a headstand after the tackle. beautiful moment.

I only hope we sack him 12 times, and break some bones if possible.

i have a man crush on santonio holmes

Veteran

Yeah I like him too.He seems sooo relaxed for someone in a tough position with a tough franchise

[quote user="FBomb"]I like Tony Romo. I'm a Cowboys hater to the bone, but you can't help but love his attitude and his approach to every snap. Unfortunately he's going to be a thorn in our sides for a long time. I'll probably grow to hate him.
    [/quote]

I only know that he's looking great. I'm not saying I don't deeply enjoya missed hold or a bad game of his, but he's looking awful good out there

i like romo... he looks like the real deal. Especially being an undrafted free agent. He looks like he's having fun out there.

[quote user="FBomb"]I like Tony Romo. I'm a Cowboys hater to the bone, but you can't help but love his attitude and his approach to every snap. Unfurtunately he's going to be a thorn in our sides for a long time. I'll probably grow to hate him.
    [/quote]

agree.

I may not "like" him, but i certainly respect him more than the average non-Cowboy fan.

I read alot of threads about how overrated he was, how he showed his true colors in the 2nd half of the season, blah blah blah.

He's going to be an elite QB in this league, and it blows that he's on my most hated team, but them's the breaks sometimes.

Its a feel good story that you can't help but appreciate, unless you're the most homerish home fan possible.

I will have to agree with some on this thread Tony Romo is one hell of a good QB. He is a thorn in the G-men's sides but maybe not for as long as you think....

Romo's contract is up at the end of the season.... Maybe someone will give him a good idea as to what he wants to do....Stay in Dallas or go elsewhere.....I know if they want to keep him they will lose some money to keep others in the future...Either way it looks like Dallas will be stressing soon enough.

He's a good a player, throws a good ball, get rid of the ball quickly, and has mobility too.

He's good, I've said that before, but I will admit that interview with Terry Bradshaw had me laughing.

TB asked him if he ever went to the front office an asked to be traded when he was not playing and Romo said, "Yeah there was one point in my second season when Jerry Jones & Parcell's were talking in the office and I went in there an asked to be traded. Parcells stood-up to leave and I said sit down Bill I want you to hear this". Then Bradshaw ask, "You told Bill Parcells to sit back down?" and Romo says, "Are you crazy? No".

Have to admit, it made me laugh. I still don't like him though.

Closed Thread