Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: At the risk of "someone" going nuts and trying to get this thread removed.............

[quote user="Hazard"]

I will have to agree with some on this thread Tony Romo is one hell of a good QB. He is a thorn in the G-men's sides but maybe not for as long as you think....

Romo's contract is up at the end of the season.... Maybe someone will give him a good idea as to what he wants to do....Stay in Dallas or go elsewhere.....I know if they want to keep him they will lose some money to keep others in the future...Either way it looks like Dallas will be stressing soon enough.

[/quote]

romo on the giants 2008!!!

Re: At the risk of "someone" going nuts and trying to get this thread removed.............

I can't stand him.

I don't like how goofily happy he is. He looks like someone that everybody likes, but behind closed doors is an a-hole. I would say that's why he get's along with TO so much, but that obviously because he throws him the ball. Just my opinion though. I'm sure when TO starts something in Dallas and get's the boot - he'll call Romo a *** like he did to Garcia.

That said... Romo is lighting it up right now. I don't see how because he's got a horrible release and shows crappy mechanics... but he's got instincts which is unteachable. More power to him.

[quote user="Hazard"]

I will have to agree with some on this thread Tony Romo is one hell of a good QB. He is a thorn in the G-men's sides but maybe not for as long as you think....

Romo's contract is up at the end of the season.... Maybe someone will give him a good idea as to what he wants to do....Stay in Dallas or go elsewhere.....I know if they want to keep him they will lose some money to keep others in the future...Either way it looks like Dallas will be stressing soon enough.

[/quote]

You're kidding, right? As a kid it was probably his dream to be the starting QB for the Dallas Cowboys,(you know, that time when you don't know any better) and if he plays this well all year they will lock him up, no doubt.

He's a Cowboy....so yep...I HATE HIM...I can't like a dude from the Cowboys. He's probably a good guy, but he's playing for the wronggg team.
    I think 12 sacks next game will serve him right.

Starter

the play he did where he ran for a first down after missing the snap, and fumbling it after was sick, he has the unmesurables big time... and he's a charming guy who knows how to entertain the media, he is really likeable... but after it's all said and done.. i hate the COWBOYS QB!

All-Pro

[quote user="FBomb"]I like Tony Romo. I'm a Cowboys hater to the bone, but you can't help but love his attitude and his approach to every snap. Unfortunately he's going to be a thorn in our sides for a long time. I'll probably grow to hate him.
    [/quote]

Agreed. Sad to say tony homo is LEGIT

But

so is easy eli

Respect - yes.
    Like - I just can't do it.

I hate him too, but I have a lot of respect for him. He is the real deal no matter what anyone says. Anyone that can make Crayton look like Chad Johnson is the real deal.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Veteran

I like Romoalso.He's accurate, athletic, intelligent, and humble. An ideal QB. Its just to bad he'sa friggin Cowboy.

[quote user="elismom"]

[quote user="FBomb"]I like Tony Romo. I'm a Cowboys hater to the bone, but you can't help but love his attitude and his approach to every snap. Unfortunately he's going to be a thorn in our sides for a long time. I'll probably grow to hate him.
    [/quote]

Agreed. Sad to say tony homo is LEGIT

But

so is easy eli

[/quote]

Agreed..............I think the McNabb era in Philly is just about through, and Washington being Washington, leaves Eli and Romo to battle it out for the next 5 years or so.