Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: At the risk of "someone" going nuts and trying to get this thread removed.............

His results have been spectacular, he gets a lot of zip on the ball and his escapabilityhas been very good. this is by no means sour grapes but has anyone noticed hde has a flawed delivery. He short arms his throws as does Rivers, but they get the job done. Anyone noticed?

Re: At the risk of "someone" going nuts and trying to get this thread removed.............

[quote user="REBELGIANT II"]His results have been spectacular, he gets a lot of zip on the ball and his escapabilityhas been very good. this is by no means sour grapes but has anyone noticed hde has a flawed delivery. He short arms his throws as does Rivers, but they get the job done. Anyone noticed?[/quote]

Definitely, it's obvious, someone else mentioned it above

Veteran

Romo romo romo your so dreamy .

I hate him, but he does look good.

Veteran

who the hel cares. romo this romo that. I'm sick of this guy and now I see it on OUR forum. Never start a thread like this again in our home territory.

[quote user="pathas"]

who the hel cares. romo this romo that. I'm sick of this guy and now I see it on OUR forum. Never start a thread like this again in our home territory.

[/quote]

Finally the word police... it took 20 posts, FBomb

[quote user="tropicalblue"][quote user="pathas"]

[/quote]

Finally the word police... it took 20 posts, FBomb

[/quote]

It isn't the "someone" I had in mind, but the title of the thread doesn't really hint to what the tthread is about. I'm sure as soon as that "someone" reads it, there will be another thread calling for it's removal.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

I wanna smack his face - seriously I do.

However, he is showing to be worthy of the premature pro-bowl appearence from last year.

The only thing that gets me is that ESPN and some of the major outlets are making him to be the next Aikman.. He is good, but let him win something before making him out to be something great. I think there will be a good battle for the next decade between Romo and Eli.

Veteran

[quote user="FBomb"]I like Tony Romo.* I'm a Cowboys hater to the bone, but you can't help but love his attitude and his approach to every snap.* Unfortunately he's going to be a thorn in our sides for a long time.* I'll probably grow to hate him.
    [/quote]

Unfortunately, you're right.
    What I hate about Romo is how the media kisses up to him. Same for the Philadelphia flamingos. The media loves them and that bugs me.

[quote user="giantsval"]I hate him, but he does look good.[/quote]

Dude................

Whatever.

Ahhh it is 2007 and we should all except everybody as individuals. To each his own.