+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I like how Brady tried to copy Eli's Superbowl 42 Big pass play to David Tyree

and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa.

Re: I like how Brady tried to copy Eli's Superbowl 42 Big pass play to David Tyree

I said the same exact thing lmao.

Re: I like how Brady tried to copy Eli's Superbowl 42 Big pass play to David Tyree

that was sad, i knew as soon as he threw it up he was thinking in his head "this is it, this is my moment, have to do it".

alot of patriot fans are saying tom isn't the same brady anymore.

he missed some key throws in the 4th. he didn't get any help from his receivers, but he missed some key throws.

Banned

[quote user="Diamondring"]and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa.[/quote]
    Great play by Blackburn... 2nd favorite play after manningham

[quote user="Diamondring"]and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa.[/quote] who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lol

yeah but to be honest Brady played well. very big drops and the int as good as a punt really. healthy te beats chase one on one 9-10 times.

[quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"]and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa.[/quote] who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lol[/quote]Huh? who is you?

[quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"]and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa.[/quote] who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lol[/quote]Huh? who is you?[/quote] still in denial? Lol

[quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"]and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa.[/quote] who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lol[/quote]Huh? who is you?[/quote] still in denial? Lol[/quote]Again, who are you?

[quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"]and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa.[/quote] who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lol[/quote]Huh? who is you?[/quote] still in denial? Lol[/quote]Again, who are you?[/quote] I am who I am , answer the question!