+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GOOD GAME G-MEN

GOOD GAME G-MEN

What a game. Before the season this was a sure loss. 2 weeks ago this was a 1000% loss. We came that close to winning.

This team preformed well with a couple of injuries. We saw the heart today, we saw the determination, we saw the Giants team we hoped of seeing.

On that last drive our goal was to TIE the game. How were we supposed to think "run out the clock" while down by 8? The things some people say...

Before this game we wanted these Giants to have that confidence boosting game. If this isn't confidence boosting I don't know what is. We went toe to toe, face to face with the best team in the league and came out pretty even with them. Matched up well and played great.

Stop being downers. Play calling was fine, defense was good (Keep in mind KP went out a little too early) and we played the way we needed to.

THE COWBOYS LOST. WE ARE DOWN BY ONLY 1 GAME IN THE DIVISION. WE PLAY THE COWBOYS NEXT WEEK.

This is where we wanted to be in the beginning of the season with the tough schedule in mind. Props to the G-Men.

Re: GOOD GAME G-MEN

+2
    Very good game - very good effort by all. At least they showed some heart. And Eli - YOU ROCK, man.

Veteran

[quote user="NYgiants141"]What a game. Before the season this was a sure loss. 2 weeks ago this was a 1000% loss. We came that close to winning.

This team preformed well with a couple of injuries. We saw the heart today, we saw the determination, we saw the Giants team we hoped of seeing.

On that last drive our goal was to TIE the game. How were we supposed to think "run out the clock" while down by 8? The things some people say...

Before this game we wanted these Giants to have that confidence boosting game. If this isn't confidence boosting I don't know what is. We went toe to toe, face to face with the best team in the league and came out pretty even with them. Matched up well and played great.

Stop being downers. Play calling was fine, defense was good (Keep in mind KP went out a little too early) and we played the way we needed to.

THE COWBOYS LOST. WE ARE DOWN BY ONLY 1 GAME IN THE DIVISION. WE PLAY THE COWBOYS NEXT WEEK.

This is where we wanted to be in the beginning of the season with the tough schedule in mind. Props to the G-Men.
    [/quote]

+1

+2

Very good effort by all.

To the butthole outside the Shoprite in the Jets jersey who said, "The Giants don't stand a chance" - bite me.

To Rex Ryan - blowhard supreme and also a buttwipe - bite me.

Bench Player

I was suprised the draw play with Ware went for that many yards. Poor TC!

Veteran

[quote user="meanygiantschick"]+2

Very good effort by all.

To the butthole outside the Shoprite in the Jets jersey who said, "The Giants don't stand a chance" - bite me.

To Rex Ryan - blowhard supreme and also a buttwipe - bite me.[/quote]LMAO

You go girl!

Veteran

[quote user="NYG_88"]I was suprised the draw play with Ware went for that many yards. Poor TC![/quote]An omen to stop running it???

Bench Player

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="NYG_88"]I was suprised the draw play with Ware went for that many yards. Poor TC![/quote]An omen to stop running it???
    [/quote]

Not really loved what I saw from both Jacobs and Bradshaw really great efforts on their part.

Veteran

[quote user="NYG_88"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="NYG_88"]I was suprised the draw play with Ware went for that many yards. Poor TC![/quote]An omen to stop running it???
    [/quote]

Not really loved what I saw from both Jacobs and Bradshaw really great efforts on their part.[/quote]Naw i meant the draw play dude

Bench Player

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="NYG_88"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="NYG_88"]I was suprised the draw play with Ware went for that many yards. Poor TC![/quote]An omen to stop running it???
    [/quote]

Not really loved what I saw from both Jacobs and Bradshaw really great efforts on their part.[/quote]Naw i meant the draw play dude
    [/quote]

Oh. No way now that KG saw that play went for that many yards, expect to see it called like a dozen times during the Cowboys game.