+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Most mad I have ever been at TC

How could he not know that giving Rodgers the ball back with time on the closk was a loss. He has been araound long enough to know you leave no time on the clock. I like TC but this was unforgiveable. He is the head coach and should have known. Everyone in the staduim knew, the announcers knew, evryone watching on TV knew. The only tow who didn't were Gilbride and TC. What a shame. It would have come down to a coin flip.

Re: Most mad I have ever been at TC

And what happens if we don't score? Or the RB fumbles?

You try to score however you can. We didn't leave an eternity on the clock. You have to trust that the defense can make a stop in that position.

You can't be pissed at TC because the defense decided not to play football in the last 50 seconds.

Should we have been pissed that TC left 30 seconds on the clock in SB42 against the Pats?

[quote user="Drez"]

You try to score however you can. We didn't leave an eternity on the clock. You have to trust that the defense can make a stop in that position.

You can't be pissed at TC because the defense decided not to play football in the last 50 seconds.

Should we have been pissed that TC left 30 seconds on the clock in SB42 against the Pats?

[/quote]

Also, how many of these ******ed threads are you going to create?

Giants have the worst fans in the nfl. Everyone acts as if we just lost to the 0-11 Indianapolis colts. Green bay is 12-0 for a reason. Christ give em s brake

All of these threads on the same subject are just showing how little you know about football.

[quote user="Drez"]

[/quote]

You are a fool if you trust this defense.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]All of these threads on the same subject are just showing how little you know about football.*[/quote]

I can guarantee I have forgotten more about football then you will ever know.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Drez"]

[/quote] You are a fool if you trust this defense.[/quote]

The defense could have still played like **** and not let them get in FG in 51 seconds. It doesn't matter how bad the defense is, you have to score first and then worry about stopping them. 51 seconds and 1 timeout is not a lot of time. The defense should have been more than capable of preventing them from scoring.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]All of these threads on the same subject are just showing how little you know about football.[/quote] I can guarantee I have forgotten more about football then you will ever know.[/quote]

eh, sure pal. this thread indicates that you have the football knowledge of a 7 year old girl.

Bench Player

and what happens if we wait til the last second to score, and miss 2 point conversion? no time for onside kick