+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So Giants Fans

Re: So Giants Fans

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="Fail"]How does it feel to know you have lucked your way into another trophy that you dont deserve?[/quote]

Too bad your team doesn't get so "lucky"... I wonder why.

Oh wait, there was that one you won in the 1987 strike season, I suppose you didn't deserve that one.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

How does it feel to have another year blow up in ur dam face clown.Get da hell outta here

Yes you swept the Super Bowl champions this year. Just like the Cowboys did in '07.

Here's a cookie. Now go sit down.

[quote user="Hail"]How does it feel to know you have lucked your way into another trophy that you dont deserve?[/quote]

Oh, it feels awful.

You should try it sometime.

If luck wins us championships, then god dammit I want more of it.

Bench Player

When was the last time the Redskins even made a playoff game ???

One word. Daniel Snyder.

Hahahaha...you can have those regular season wins buddy. I can tolerate getting swept by a mediocre divisional opponent and moving on to achieving a "lucky" Super Bowl victory 100% of the time. It feels DAMN good.

Divisional sour grapes, lol. The Redskins ought to consider themselves lucky that they won more than 2 games.

Seriously though, there is a point to be made here. I am waiting for one Giants fan to admit that maybe, just maybe, the Giants might be one of the luckiest teams ever. The Giants won, yes, and good for them. But instead of "Superbowlzz babyzz!!!!!" humility might be useful here. The Giants lucked their way all the way through the playoffs this year.

+ Reply to Thread