+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So Giants Fans

Re: So Giants Fans

It feels pretty ****ing good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to NYC tomorrow to spend a night day out freezing my *** off, and watching the parade!!!!! Ah we are blessed G-Men fans. No matter how bad this team can be on and off we still love em.

Bench Player

[quote user="Hail"]How does it feel to know you have lucked your way into another trophy that you dont deserve?[/quote]

stop crying already

Bench Player

[quote user="Hail"]How does it feel to know you have lucked your way into another trophy that you dont deserve?[/quote]
    Yup, luckin' it out each week since Christmas Eve, shut up!

[quote user="Hail"][quote user="SIMMS5611"]It feels pretty damn good. At least you can comfort yourself by know that EVEN THOUGH YOU LOST TO US AGAIN, you are the better team. Tell me, is the Super Bowl ring any smaller if you win it by luck? You are a pathetic, sore loser. It makes me happy.[/quote] But we didnt lose to you. In fact, we swept you this year [/quote]</P>

</P>

Do you get a SuperBowl ring, or a World Championship, for sweeping someone in the regular season?</P>

If that's all you have to brag about this season, have a field day. </P>

I'll be thinking how pathetic you, &amp; your team are, as I'm at a ticker tape parade in NYC, for the Super Bowl 46 CHAMPS!!!</P>

Starter

[quote user="look@dafilm"]Divisional sour grapes, lol. The Redskins ought to consider themselves lucky that they won more than 2 games.

Seriously though, there is a point to be made here. I am waiting for one Giants fan to admit that maybe, just maybe, the Giants might be one of the luckiest teams ever. The Giants won, yes, and good for them. But instead of "Superbowlzz babyzz!!!!!" humility might be useful here. The Giants lucked their way all the way through the playoffs this year.
    [/quote]

Gotta be lucky to be good. But yeah I know what your saying but I don't think we were the luckiest Superbowl teams or anything. Our guys still had to make the plays and there was lots of mistakes for both sides in every giants game like penalties and stuff like that. Overall I agree though we were a 7-7 team we definitely need some luck what about the Miles overthrow by Romo possibly could have been a touchdown or at least a big gain and not given us enough time to come back in that 1st Cowboy game.

Funny how opposing fans come on here and start a thread without saying what team they support.

Anyway, if we've won 2 SBs over the past 4 years because of luck, then I'll take luck any day and every day.

[quote user="look@dafilm"]Divisional sour grapes, lol. The Redskins ought to consider themselves lucky that they won more than 2 games.

Seriously though, there is a point to be made here. I am waiting for one Giants fan to admit that maybe, just maybe, the Giants might be one of the luckiest teams ever. The Giants won, yes, and good for them. But instead of "Superbowlzz babyzz!!!!!" humility might be useful here. The Giants lucked their way all the way through the playoffs this year.
    [/quote]

Hard work makes luck, that's what you can't grasp.

Like that fumble by Williams that won the SF game? The ball was KNOCKED OUT. It would have been luck if the guy dropped the ball untouched. Did you notice what our receivers did? If there was a defender within 5 yards they covered up and hit the deck. BALL SECURITY. It's not our fault if your team didn't value ball security like ours did. I guess we were LUCKY that your coaches didn't value ball security.

LUCK is if a ball gets wedged in the receiver's facemask, or a tipped ball goes right into a defender's hand, or if a guy runs into his own teammate and fumbles.

You'll learn it's not LUCK when your team gets beat by solid play.

And as for the Giants, as a franchise, having luck? Go ahead and for every perceived incident of "luck" I can name a heart-wrenching example of "bad luck". Beating you in the NFC CG? 2003 playoff game.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[/quote] It's nice that you actually have the guts to go on a Giants forum and say we were lucky. Most trolls will probably hide in their caves. BTW,how's your off-season going?

So sad for you. Must be hard rooting for such a loser organization. Who know maybe some day your loser team can luck its way to a SB Trophy although I doubt it.

Bench Player

[quote user="TroyArcher"]So sad for you.* Must be hard rooting for such a loser organization.* Who know maybe some day your loser team can luck its way to a SB Trophy although I doubt it.*[/quote]At least our city isnt a dump.

+ Reply to Thread